• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I caught three Shiny Slakoth today and I had more than enough candies to evolve them, along with my strongest Slakoth, into Slaking, so that was pretty neat. I also caught a second Shiny Anorith. That was a big surprise since I hardly ever find multiple Shiny Pokemon outside of Community Day events, so that was cool.

Raid Hour wasn't fruitful, depite having done 8 raids. But I scored 2 shiny Kyogres in a row yesterday, so that's that. Oh, and two 96% Kyogres in the same raid. Not shiny, but useful.

I also have a lucky trade planned in half an hour, shiny Groudon mirror trade. If that one turns out perfect they'd have to call an ambulance for me. Heh. :lapras:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom