• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I got a Shiny Eevee for the recent Special Field Research task. That was a really cool surprise since I haven't looked up what rewards you get for completing that task. I was never able to find a Shiny Eevee for its own Community Day, so I'm pretty happy with getting a free one like this. I'm tempted to just keep it until we eventually get to the sixth generation so I can have a Shiny Sylveon, but I'm also hoping that Eevee will get another Community Day event somewhere down the road, which might not be too much of a stretch given its popularity. Either that or I'll hopefully be lucky enough to find/hatch another Shiny Eevee.

I also caught a Shiny Koffing last weekend. It was a nice surprise since I was just walking around my neighborhood. I'm still hoping that I can find a Shiny Ekans before the event ends. I really wish that these events either lasted a bit longer or the chances of finding Shiny Pokemon was a bit higher. Maybe not at Community Day levels, but a bit more likely would be pretty neat. I still remember not finding any Shiny Buneary during the Easter event despite how they were everywhere.

Got my first two shiny Rayquaza today! First one had nice IVs: 11/15/15, second one was just bad. I'm planning of doing as much as Rayquaza raids as possible, so who knows wrhat I'll encounter next.

Oh, I was struggling to catch a 96% one yesterday, only to see it flee. And what does the guy next to me get? A 98% shiny Rayquaza (I kid you not, I saw the thing myself). Really made my day, ha ha.

I just hatched a Shiny Feebas this morning. That really surprised me. That is the fifth Shiny Pokemon I've hatched thus far. It just amazes me that I'll struggle to find a Shiny Pokemon during a week long event, but then I'll hatch a different Shiny Pokemon instead. I'll have it as my Buddy Pokemon pretty soon in order to evolve it into a Shiny Milotic.

I caught three Shiny Ralts during Community Day as well. I was hoping for more, but it was a pretty busy and stressful afternoon. Plus, getting three was still great. I evolved one of them in to a Gardevoir and another one into a Gallade. Because they have made it ridiculously difficult to get Sinnoh Stones, I couldn't evolve a regular male Ralts into a Gallade as well, but I wanted to get at least a Shiny Gallade with the exclusive move. I'll just try to get more Sinnoh Stones for a regular Gallade later.

Early today, my brother caught me a shiny Poliwag on my account, which I later evolved into a lovely light blue Poliwhirl. Then, I caught a shiny Swinub, which I evolved into a yellow Piloswine and nicknamed “Haystack.” Finally, I got a surprise shiny Sneasel while giving my dog her final walk of the night. What a good day for shinies it was!

I hatched a Shiny Ralts on Sunday. It was one of the remaining eggs I got during Community Day. I was really happy since I was hoping to find at least a fourth Shiny Ralts before Community Day ended, but I ran out of time. I was pretty sad, so knowing that I did get my fourth Shiny Ralts a day later made me pretty happy.

I also caught a Shiny Scyther. I was in an area with spotty Internet connection, so my app suddenly quit on me before I found it. I thought that they just updated the app all of a sudden and that Scyther just had an updated look. Then I saw the sparkles and realized I found another Shiny Pokemon. I was able to catch it before the Internet connection went out and then I evolved it into a Shiny Scizor. My luck with Shiny Pokemon is just surprisingly good lately.

Back
Top Bottom