• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

• Meditite
• Jolteon
• Torchic
• Drowzee
• Mankey
• Rattata
• Nidoran ♀
• Totodile
• Eevee
• Beldum
• Metang
• Chikorita
• Bayleef
• Pikachu (Party Hat)

The most recent one I've gotten though has been the Jolteon that I evolved from the Eevee I got from special research.

A couple of weeks ago, I caught a Shiny Pikachu wearing Ash's Hat. There were some other Pokemon around it and I was checking them first to see if they were Shiny. It turns out that it was Pikachu the whole time. That's technically the second Shiny Pikachu I've found, although the first one was a regular Shiny Pikachu. Then the very next day I hatched a Shiny Sneasel. That really shocked me. I just wish that Sinnoh Stones were more widely available so that I could evolve it. I couldn't even get a regular Gallade during the previous Community Day event.

I didn't find a Shiny Bonsly during the Friends Gift event, but I hatched a Shiny Azuril last weekend. That was another big shock. I was pretty happy with it because I had wanted to find a Shiny Azuril for a long time. The luck I've been having with Shiny Pokemon does give me hope that I'll find more of them someday, even if it takes a long time. I wish that the Shiny Legendary Beasts were available when they were field breakthrough rewards, if only because that's the only way I can capture Legendary Pokemon in the game.

July:

1: Alolan Exeggutor wild spawn from the Alolan event
3: Groudon, raid hour
4: Magnemite, GO Fest Chicago global field reserach
5: Groudon, Research Breakthrough. Nidoran Male, wild spawn (yeah those were rare but they still existed :p). And also Growlithe, random wild spawn
8 Slakoth over the next few days, European compensation event for Slakoth CD
6: Dratini, 10km Egg
9: Togepi from a lucky trade, cost 30.000 Stardust
10: Witch Hat Pikachu, also 30k dust lucky trade
12: Groudon, Research Breakthrough. Yeah twice in a row.
14: Entei, just one from the raid day
19: Absol, level 4 raid I did just to not waste the daily pass
21: Random Murkrow before Mudkip CD, then 8 Mudkip, and a Magby from a 7km Egg during CD.

August:

9 Rayquaza from Raids over several days, and still trying for more.
15 Ralts during CD.
Alolan Rattata random wild spawn
3 Suicune during its raid day

Shiny update
May :
1 Psyduck, 2 Cubone from detective pikachu event. Random Eevee (now umbreom) , Totodile (Hatched ) and a random Murkrow.
June:
1 Horsea from the agumented go fest global spawns , 1 Feebas (Hatched ) and a random Wingull.
July :
Just a Ekans from the Team go Rocket event.
August:
Random: Plusle , Sunkern and another Eevee . An Alola sandrew ( Hatched ) from the event 7km eggs(=2 km). Another Psyduck , Lapras and Poliwag from the current Water event.

I hatched a shiny Shinx the other day. Which is cool I guess, but not what I wanted from the 10k egg during this event...I’d rather have hatched an Unown and gotten one of the event-specific Shinies through other means. Oh well. I evolved it into Luxio, anyways

Caught a shiny Bronzor last night. I almost had a heart attack because I had 3 Pokeballs left and was pretty certain I'd end up being forced to let it run away. Fortunately, it seems the RNG was on my side.

I also have an Aron I caught about a year ago too. I'm considering evolving it when I get the chance since I really like Aggron.

Back
Top Bottom