• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

5 more Rayquaza, for a total of 16 by the time its raid month ended
Carvanha from the Water Festival. I was kinda lucky on this one as I did not play much that event.
Random Minun, home spawn. 93% too!

And then came Ultra Bonus Week 1 (the Johto part)
Chikorita close to my home, first hour. I was kinda dissapointed when friends were already posting Sentrets and Gligars while I got a shiny starter I already had 14 times from CD :)
But... a few days later I finally got a Gligar. Which was nice enough, since I have played a lot and it did pay off.
So as I was starting to slow down a bit... Sentret! First time ever 2 new shinies get introduced in an event and I got them both! Just great
And Growlithe! #4 (plus one that fled, I've seen 5. that's a record for full odds shinies)
And to wrap this up, another Sentret. So I can have both members of the evo family

As for Week 2, just a Mankey so far. Already had one which I'd evolved, so now I have the full evo family there too.
Still no shiny regionals, but I'm trying

I got a handful of shiny Turtwig today. One was 2/3 stars (stats), so I evolved that one all the way to Torterra. The I got a 3/3 star Torterra with maxed out defense and almost maxed out attack. So that's now a Torterra too.

Just came across this one on the way home from work. Almost didn't realize it was a shiny at first because I wasn't paying much attention. Glad I did notice so I put effort into catching it haha.

7a7fcebc8324a1313267c2601f899e851d7d8708.jpg

I just caught a Shiny Yanma earlier today. It was such a nice surprise, especially when I didn't think I'd find one after not being able to find any Shiny Poliwag during the previous Safari tie-in event. I was in my Dad's car when I found it, so I was extra careful to press the right button this time.

I found a Shiny Sandshrew and a Shiny Diglett on Thursday. Outside of Community Days, I don't think I've found multiple Shiny Pokemon on the same day before, so that was really cool. Ground type Pokemon are really common in my area and I've been checking on each one I've come across for ages in the hopes of finding their Shiny versions.

Back
Top Bottom