• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

My coworker has like great luck with catching shinies. He doesn't care about them, so when we he gets one, I just send him a pokemon he needs candy for and I get the shiny. I got my shiny (and lucky) Groudon thanks to him. I got a shiny Gengar from him a few weeks ago.

I do, yes! My most recent shiny is Zapdos. Others include Minun, Lopunny (originally a Buneary), Raticate (originally a Rattata), Kirlia (originally a Ralts), Lombre (originally a Lotad), Roselia, and Stoutland (originally a Lillipup).

I just caught nine Shiny Chimchar during Community Day. I haven't had that much good luck during Community Day since the Mudkip event. I caught a lot of Chimchar, so I had more than enough candies to evolve two regular Chimchar and two Shiny Chimchar.

For some reason, it seems like the starter Pokemon spawn more shinies on Community Day than others.

I caught plenty of shiny Chimchar today, and I hatched a shiny Torchic.

Since I last posted here:
  • I got two shiny Trapinch during its community day (sadly both were low level but I evolved one into Vibrava)
  • The only shiny I got during the Halloween event was a second shiny Murkrow which I evolved into Honchkrow.
  • A couple of weeks a go I got a shiny Kanto geodude on one day, followed by a shiny Magnemite the next day.
  • Yesterday I caught five shiny Chimchar (evolved one into monferno and another into Infernape), as well as a shiny Rattata after community day ended (which was actually my first shiny rat XD)

Back
Top Bottom