• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I just caught a Shiny Klink from a Raid Battle earlier this morning. It was such a surprise. I've never found a Shiny Pokemon from a Raid Battle before and I thought that they appear Shiny when you first battle them. It will take me awhile to get all of the candies to evolve it and a regular Klink, but it was an awesome surprise to find on New Year's Day.

In the span of a weekend (this was over a week ago):

-I caught a shiny Alolan Rattata
-I caught a shiny event Pikachu I got as a reward for a research task
-I caught a shiny event Stantler I got from a raid
- I hatched a shiny Feebas (second shiny Feebas in total) from an egg

and prior to that over the course a month (this does not include Community Day catches or hatches)

-I hatched a shiny Azurill
-I hatched a shiny Elekid (second in total)
-I caught a shiny Trapinch (this was a few weeks after its Community Day.. where I caught several)

These were all nice, but none were specifically the ones I've been aiming for

Back
Top Bottom