• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Rather bizar evening. I did 7 Heatran raids, all weatherboosted, my second account got 5 of those shiny! One of them was 98%. Whack.

I caught fifteen Shiny Piplup during Community Day. I had some incredibly good luck and I evolved a couple of them into Empoleon. I also hatched a Shiny Scyther during Community Day, which was a pretty neat surprise. It is the third Shiny Scyther I've found, but I'm happy with that and it was a nice bonus during the event as well.

This morning, during breakfast, one of my accounts started GPS drifting. It suddenly stood in a faraway place with only a Turtwig and a Bulbasaur in sight. I tapped the Bulba, it turned out shiny! After feeding it a golden razz berry and a ultra ball curve it jumped out and fled! Then the GPS corrected itself and an Alola Ratata stood before me. I tapped it, another shiny. This one I did manage to catch.

A regular trade between my two accounts turned out splendid.
98% lucky shiny Heatran on my main account. :love: Maxed it at once.

I just hatched a Shiny Happiny this morning. I was hoping that I'd be able to hatch another Shiny Pokemon during the Valentine's Day event. This is much better luck than I had with the Sinnoh event where I hatched so many male Combee. I don't know when I'll walk with my Shiny Happiny in order to evolve it, but it was a really happy surprise to hatch it.

I caught seven Shiny Rhyhorn today during Community Day. I evolved two of them into Rhyperior, along with three regular Rhyhorn. It might have been better to keep a higher amount of candies, but I still have a good amount of five kilometers eggs that I got today. They won't hatch for another day or so, but at least a couple of them could be Rhyhorn and I can transfer nearly the one hundred regular Rhyhorn I caught today as well. Plus, Rhyhorn are fairly common in my area, especially in the spring and summer months, so I'm sure that I'll have enough time to stock up on Rhyhorn candies again before the end of the year Community Day event. I'll need to stock up on Pinab Berries before the next Community Day though since I went through a good chuck of it today.

Back
Top Bottom