• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

For some reason, I’m a magnet for purple shinies. The ones I caught in the “wild” are :
  • 3 alolan ratattas
  • Omanyte
  • Mareep
  • 3 Murkrows
  • 2 Mudkips
I also got a dratini from the research tasks.

Been a while since I last posted here but here's a full list of the shinies I've got since then:
  • Shiny Alolan Sandshrew from an egg, immediately evolved it into Sandslash
  • Four shiny Piplup during Piplup Community day
  • A random shiny Aron (second one)
  • A random shiny Mankey (my first one, evolved it into Primeape)
  • One Mincinno from Mincinno research
  • One Rhyhorn from Rhyhorn community day.

Did about 4 Timburr raids, my main account got a 93% shiny Timburr! Right after that, my second account gets the shiny Timburr. Bad IVs, so that one I'll keep for a lucky trade.

In the past week:

-got a shiny Coballion as a reward from the Battle League
-caught a shiny Feebas in the wild. It's the second shiny Feebas I caught wild, and third in total if you cant the shiny Feebas I hatched from an egg.

Back
Top Bottom