• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I caught a lot of Shiny Pokemon last week, even before Go Fest. I caught two Shiny Oddish. One was during the spotlight hour and the second one was about an hour later, so that was neat. I caught a Shiny Bellsprout. I was really happy about that considering I really wanted one after seeing what it looked like. I got a Shiny Meditite during a Raid Battle and a Shiny female Nidoran.

On the first day of Go Fest, I caught a Shiny Gible, a Shiny Roselia, a Shiny Houndour, two Shiny G Unown, a Shiny Seedot, a Shiny Seviper, a Shiny Maril and a Shiny Ponyta. I was especially happy with the Shiny Gible, Shiny Houndour and Shiny Ponyta. I've been looking for the later two for ages. Getting a Shiny Gible before a potential Gible Community Day is really neat.

On the second day of Go Fest, I caught a Shiny Qwlifish, a Shiny Heatmor, three Shiny Durant, a second Shiny Seviper and a Shiny Chansey. I was so happy with the Shiny Heatmor. I wanted one the moment I saw what it looked like, so getting one before Go Fest ended was so awesome. I wasn't expecting to get so many Shiny Durant, but I was fine with that since they're rare Shiny Pokemon. I was quite happy with what I got during the Go Fest. There are Shiny Pokemon that I wish I could have found, but with Magikarp getting its Community Day despite its Shiny form being available in the game for years, I'm hoping this means that other Pokemon with already available Shiny forms can be more easily accessible. I'd love for Swablu to get its own Community Day or for Dratini to get another one since I didn't get a Shiny Dratini the first time around.

My shiny haul for day 2 of Go Fest: Seviper, Alolan Grimer, another Alolan Exeggutor, Woobat, Pika-hat Squirtle, Alolan Marowak, Sableye, two Zangoose, and three Tangela. Not a bad haul this weekend considering I was hanging out in my room for most of it :p

Caught a good many Shinies during GO Fest. The day before, I happened to come across a Shiny Electrike, so that was a cool prelude to the weekend's haul. On Day 1, I got a Shiny Growlithe, Jigglypuff, Heatmor, Tangela (x2), Sunkern, Magmar, Treecko, Exeggcute, Dratini, and Alolan Grimer. Day 2 gave me a Shiny Marowak, Woobat, and Qwilfish.

Currently at 216/610 in Sword. A large majority of which I hunted myself.

In Let's Go Eevee, I only need Kabuto(ps), and like half the Alolans in their shiny forms, for a complete nonliving shiny/gender dex.

I wasn't stoked for Magikarp CD, but when I caught a 100% shiny on my main there was a moment of joy.
On the other hand, shiny Deoxys keeps eluding me.

managed to get 11 shiny magikarp! good haul, my ideal number is 12 but I didn't have time to play through the rest of CD to get one more haha. sadly none of my shinies were good enough for either pvp or raids, so I ended up evolving one of my good regular magikarp from last year, and a random decent shiny. yay <3

My latest shinies are a shiny Deoxys and a shiny Staryu that I caught on the same day two weeks ago. I've been in a shiny drought ever since ;____;

Edited to add: two hours after I made this post I caught a shiny Tailow. Maybe I just need to complain about it more :p

Last edited:
i have a lot of shiny pokemon but here are my ones from go fest

Attachments

• 2EBE3E78-F83D-4465-9169-D8C5CCB02A91.png
    2EBE3E78-F83D-4465-9169-D8C5CCB02A91.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • C06901A3-C159-4827-ABD7-A65AD2A3885B.png
    C06901A3-C159-4827-ABD7-A65AD2A3885B.png
    1 MB · Views: 16
i have a lot of shiny pokemon but here are my ones from go fest
Those shinies are just so beautiful.

Unfortunately, I haven’t caught any shinies since community day, but it make sense as I haven’t been playing it too much. I transfer some of my shinies to my Nintendo Switch so it’s a bit more complicated to keep track of them all. (Plus it also helps free up storage so I won’t have twelve million shinies of the same kind)

Go Fest global day 1. Rate felt worse than past years' global fests, at least everything except Unown is a new register :)

IMG_20230826_230852.jpg

Back
Top Bottom