• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have several of a single Pokemon?

I have two Zoroark (I used to have three, but I traded one), two Charmander, about three Absol, and a bunch of Patrat and Lillipup (trading Pokemon from my game over to my friend's, so they're bogus Pokemon I'm never going to use).

I have a ridiculous number of Feebas and Togepi from breeding for natures, abilities and gender, but apart from in cases like that/breeding in general I prefer not to have more than one of the same 'mon.

When I find Feebas in Ruby/Sapphire, I tend to catch a bunch of them since they're so elusive and troublesome to locate. Other than that, the only other time I catch several different varieties of the same Pokémon is when they have form differences, such as Deerling or Basculin.

Yeah, I breed for best results, so several of a species is a given.

I also have lots of the same Pokemon with different movesets and stat distribution.

I have about 47 Pawniards. If anyone wants one, PM me.

Oh yeah, and I have 5 Jirichi on Soulsilver.

I have like 5 PC boxes full of Houndour on HG. I have no idea why.

I have like 10 Zoruas, cos they all hatched and i didnt release them cos i thought i could trade them later.. other then that its usually 1 pokemon of each specie , or 2 for breeding.

I have like 15 Munchlax's from where I was breeding them trying to get the right nature

I have 7 Shiny Eevee's, 8 Jirachi's, 2-4 of every other legendary, and 3/4 of a box full of Ditto's I need to get rid of in Black

Not counting the many baby Pokemon infesting my boxes, I've found I have quite a few Tyranitar, Torterra, and Ninetales on my games.

In Black, I have:

15 Spheal (out of breeding; my original two Spheal I caught are great-grandparents now - and fully evolved)
10 Munna (as a result of breeding - my original two Munna are up to grandchildren)
9 Frillish (5 male, 4 female - I also have one male and two female Jellicent)
8 Litwick
7 Audino
7 Gothorita (and three Gothita and two Gothitelle - three of my Gothorita are male LOL)
6 Rotom (one normal, one of each alternate form - I bred Eeks with a Ditto and changed the five offspring to Rotom's other forms)
6 Vullaby (and three Mandibuzz)
6 Dewgong (3 of whom were caught as Dewgong; I also have three Seel)

All 6 or more

I have two Zoroarks, one shiny, the other normal. I kept the normal one because I didn't want to get rid of him just because there was another. Plus, I have around six Sevipers ^^

Hmmm... Overall I would say starters. I needed a second box for starters in Heartgold but when it comes to just one Pokemon... Victini's definitely.

At a time I had about ten Arceus' (clones, of course), all for the purpose of trading.

I have duplicates of a lot of pokemon because I breed but I have the most of Maril. 67. Almost three boxes full.

Yeah, I have an entire box of Staryu's in White because I kept breeding for a Modest Nature.

Five Abomasnow, all IV bred and fully EV trained. Curse you snowy tree-man for having so many different options...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom