• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you know the song?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
There’s an old game similar of title to this from 2016. Though, this one will be a little different.

For this game, the first user will name a song and a person associated with the song.

Then, the next user will respond if they know the song and list another song. (Song can also apply to video game music, instrumentals, jams, orchestral music, etc.)

User A: Yellow Submarine by The Beatles
User B: Don’t know the song. Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles

As usual, please follow all forum rules and keep this fun!

Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones

Excuse my ignorance, but I didn't know the song, or even the artist. Music is really not my strong suit.

Garota de Ipanema (The Girl From Ipanema) - Song by Antônio Carlos Jobim

I do not. (Slightly out of touch with some modern music.)

Never Meant - American Football

I do not,

HINTO - かなしみアップデイト
(Hinto - Kanashimi Appudeito)
((Hinto - Sorrow Update, though i'm not fully sure if it translates the way I read it, could be sadness update or something else tbh))

Nope, got nothing.

Go Go Heaven by Yoshiyuki Ohsawa

Back
Top Bottom