• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

do you like b/w so far? what are you most excited about?

what are you most excited about?

• Total voters
clear fluid.
Reaction score
based on the information and the pokémon revealed so far, what are your thoughts regarding the games as a whole? we've seen 30+ pokémon so far.

please vote for an option. =D

Last edited:
The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
It is rather hard to like something we've only seen pieces of, however, everything does look appealing.

Reaction score
whats the green dinosaur?
I think he(?) means Tsujara's evo... Everything pretty much can't wait for the Starter F-Evo's the moving Pokemon thing is a long time coming. Isshu looks amazing. Huin City will be the most awesome city ever... just about everything

Call me Yusuke
Reaction score
I'm most excited for the new storyline and how Fire and Electricity will play out in White vs. Black.

Breeder
Reaction score
Everything. As well as the unknown since there is still a lot of stuff we don't know. It is going to be interesting and shake things up I think.

Get those Devil Horns up
Reaction score
I'm really excited for the region. I mean, not much is known, but from the picture, it looks like it'd be awesome to travel in.

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
If the story is put up to the fan's expatitions (it won't) I will be excited.

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score
How could I not say the Pokemon themselves? That's been the biggest solid chunk of info we've gotten so far.

Reaction score
So far its so good.

I'm really interested to see how the triple battles work. LOL.

Don't Panic!
Reaction score
As much as I'd like(as a scientist of the medical kind) to say I'm excited about the new species, most of them seem to leave a lot(a whole lot) to be desired. To put it simply: most look dumb. However, as a Xenogeologist, I am excited about the new world!

Lookin' for trades!
Reaction score
Eh, I chose everything even if it is a little cheesy. I couldn't decide between a fresh story, new pokes, or the Isshu region so I just chose them all! lol

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
What we know about Black and White is like what we know of cakes in a bakery. Although, without having tried this cake before, I have to say it looks yummy.

And I'm more looking forward to the Pokémon.

Reaction score
I'm excited about everything in B/W, especially about how Fire and Electric are given some added focus now.

HSC...
Reaction score
everything ultimately

but i voted for new pokémon, as thats what i want at the moment

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
So far, everything looks great, but I'm most excited about the new Pokémon.

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
I'm most excited for the new storyline and how Fire and Electricity will play out in White vs. Black.
Very true, and the best part is the all mighty Ice Type might be the 3rd, so this gen is definitely getting thumbs up from me. The region as well is pretty cool, love most of the pokemon. Specially ghost jelly, if that's really what it is.
What we know about Black and White is like what we know of cakes in a bakery. Although, without having tried this cake before, I have to say it looks yummy.

And I'm more looking forward to the Pokémon.
Of course it could be the yummy looking cake that uses too much cheap frosting and tastes like complete shit.

Living for the moment
Reaction score
I'm most excited about the region. From what we've seen of the region map and various screen shots of Isshu it looks like we're in for a nice change and to be honest i'm really looking forward to it.

Reaction score
most of the new Pokémon look good so far, fingers crossed for a ghost/fire type