• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

do you like b/w so far? what are you most excited about?

what are you most excited about?

• Total voters
I'm loving the mystery that this region has. I don't know what is it about Isshu that makes me want to sit for hours speculating about each place in the map. Maybe it's the anticipation.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Zekrom's hiding spot. We're finally getting a badass-looking electric legendary... Zapdos sucks.

the story's interesting though, it's a lot more mature than the last series (from what i heard)

this may mean it's going to be rated T

the story's interesting though, it's a lot more mature than the last series (from what i heard)

this may mean it's going to be rated T
Its Cero A in Japan, meaning it still has an E for NTSC regions and 3 for PAL regions.

New Pokemon. Ultimately, I play the games for the variety of Pokemon. More unique Pokemon means more to choose from. I love learning about brand new Pokemon. The story will be alright to me, and even the region, but I want the new species!

What do you suppose the main element will be in Isshu. what i mean by this is that Hoenn's volcano created an unnatural abbundance of Fire pokemon and Sinnoh was a very water rich region. Therefore, perhaps the large amount of mountains and probably caves and icy peaks would lead to an increase in rock, ground, and ice type pokemon? What do you guys think?

The whole dang thing has got me on edge, honestly. This looks like a very important step forward for the brains over at Pokemon, and I'd love to see how far they go.

whats the green dinosaur?

I think he(?) means Tsujara's evo... Everything pretty much can't wait for the Starter F-Evo's the moving Pokemon thing is a long time coming. Isshu looks amazing. Huin City will be the most awesome city ever... just about everything

Actually, I'm pretty sure they meant Namakusu or Ononokusu

Er, I think STS's talking about the little green pseudo-Legend-looking Mon? It's possible name is Kibago, though that name isn't confirmed yet.

Stuff

I'm assuming you mean the little Min in the second screenshot on the top.

As for Tsutaja's evo, we have better art for that and it doesn't really look like a dinosaur imo, not to mention we don't know what the color is since the beta artwork was in black and white (lulz).

ANYWAYS, I think Kibago is sort of like Larvitar or Dratini, in that it'll evolve into some bad-ass pseudo-Legend. Bah, I'd be happy if it just evolved into a pure Dragon Mon, which we SERIOUSLY need. I'm tired of seeing all these evolved Dragons with other types -_-.

We also need a pure Flying Mon.

BTW, Ononokusu is not green, it's mostly gold, and I DO WANT.

Also, I'm excited about the whole game, though the new Mon, moves, and Abilities are the most interest to me, what with the URPG.

Put me in for the Pokemon. I've always been primarily interested in new Pokemon, and the rumor of a huge selection of new Pokemon is going to be awesome. Can't wait to try them all out and find some favorites.

I'd have to be pretty excited about everything. The Character's the Pokemon and even The unknown Story and Villain team. Just the entire aspect

The region and pokemon. Not that much on story since most of the games have about the same story length.

I don't know why, but I am just plain excited. I want a new pokemon game and I am getting it. I like the little story lines that exist for these games. I get a new region to explore. AND... I love collecting game items! So having a whole new set of pokemon to catch just thrills me. My fingers are crossed for a pure flying type. I won't be expecting it to be a spectacular pokemon, but I think it is time to just have one that is typed like this.

im excited for everything, I really hope more than anything however, that we see some unique type combonations, like fire/psychic, electric/ground, or at least I hope they make more pokemon with types that have been rarely used, like water/fighting and bug/water.

I'm excited about everything. I'm really looking forward to all the new things that will appear in Black & White.

I like B/W so far. The new Pokemon and the 3-on-3 battling system is what makes me so drawn towards it.

I took the easy way out and voted for everything since we still have a lot to learn about the games. Here's to hoping the story fleshes out to be something new and fresh though :D

Of course, I'm excited for everything. I like most of the Pokemon designs and Isshu seems really different from the other regions. I'm especially interested in the story, though; especially because it seems they're implementing a yin-yang type of story here.

I'm most excited about everything. The region is quite large, I hope we get to explore most of the areas depicted on the map. The new Pokémon, being more exotic (as my friend puts it), the intriguing abilities, new moves and triple battles. And don't forget the new battle facilities, if ever they'll put one.

this missions thing with the High Link interests me. I spent most of the beginning of HGSS answering questions and helping people who were stuck in those games, so I think I'd enjoy this feature, assuming it works as I think it will.

We've seen about 30 or so pokemon.

A map of the region, which doesn't tell all that much about how the region will pan out. I just know it looks kinda cool, but not much else.

We have no idea what the story is. So the only thing I can vote for is pokemon. This poll is... yeah.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom