• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

do you like b/w so far? what are you most excited about?

what are you most excited about?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am very excited about the interactive only play through pokemon's dream. Seems they are enhancing more and more online features of this game.

We will be victorious!
Reaction score
In addition to everything said so far, I'm a bit intrigued about if there might be features specific to the 3DS...my guess is no, but if the 3rd game (along the lines of crystal, platinum, etc.) or 3rd gen remakes eventually come out, I'd be interested if they utilize the new 3DS features

Kingpin of Route 41
Reaction score
This game looks no different than Generation 4 in terms of mechanics. Don't even say "TRIPLE BATTLES R DIFERENT" because they are just like double battles except even less tactics are used and it will be a surf spamfest.

clear fluid.
Reaction score
yes, i do like b/w so far.

as for the poll, i chose the region. i spent a lot of time speculating about it, so it'd be nice to see what i got right and what i got wrong.

Screenshot Maniac
Reaction score
I am looking forward to absolutely everything! The more information that's released the more excited I get for the games :) So far I've loved all the new Pokémon and characters, the region looks awesome and I love the sound of the features they're putting in. I'm really looking forward to being able to play it!

Reaction score
I Haven't Been this Excited Since Gold & Silver Came Out, I Love The Fact That You Dont Have To Face older Pokemon Till The Post Game Begins. That Means No More Zubats In Caves :)

natural-born mama
Reaction score
The story and characters.

Everyone seems to be shitting themselves happy or sad over anything concerning new Pokes to be leaked at the Corocoro thread, and here I am more excited for the (hopefully) expanded plot and more emphasis on the main characters.

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Like the new setting outside of Japan, love the new Pokemon designs. Only thing I don't like is how Contests have been dumbed down yet again.

Reaction score
Like the new setting outside of Japan, love the new Pokemon designs. Only thing I don't like is how Contests have been dumbed down yet again.
At least they aren't calling it contests anymore :/

베베 미뇽
Reaction score
I haven't heard that's contests are being dumbed down. It may return...? Or did I miss something?

Head in the clouds
Reaction score
I am excited for, basically everthing, the pokemon are better designed than gen IV IMO, the region looks, mysterious... and N looks like Robert Plant

Reaction score
I'd have to say that I find the new pokemon and the story the most exciting. Of course the pokemon is long awaited for, but the story that involves these pokemon should be worthwhile, especially if some of the rumors about the new villain team is true.
If the Admins of the Generation IV, Team Galactic, are somehow involved in Generation V's Team Plasma's plans.

Stars and planets alike!
Reaction score
An entire new world of Pokemon! With more new little guys to capture and train!!!

Reaction score
I am exciting about everything! The new region looks prototype, cool and very realistic (really big cities, sky brigdes, deserst etc.). The new pokemon amaze me (the legendaries are the best I've seen so far) and I like the fact they will be all new-designed (my favourite are pokabu, swanna, the rock-pokemon and chinchilla). And of course, I love the design of the new caracters. Plus, I am fond of the game features, the High and Global Link, the move combinations (asweome!) and the triple battles :)! Plus, I am keen of the fact that I can play along my brother at the same time. This is the most fun in my opinion. The poke-communication. Not only living the adventure for yourself, but sharing it with other poke-trainers, as well. Black and White is something brand new for pokemon.

Go Black! Go White!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I. WANT. A. VICTINI!!!!1!!!!ONE!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!1!

I KNOW VICTINI IS SO CUTE!!!
When that event comes out, I am totally getting one!

I'm really excited about the fact that it'll be like, for me anyway, playing RBY all over again, a totally new region, almost all new Pokemon, new ideas, rebooting of the franchise, it's so exciting and I hope it'll live up to my expectations.

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
I wanna learn more about TarzaN

Reaction score
New Pokemon
New Characters
New Gym Leaders
New Regions

So in short... EVERYTHING!