• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you like flowers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1435
  • Start date
I love flowers. Their scent, their colors, the way that they seem to be both content and playful at the same time~ I can't explain it, they just make me so happy, and I wish to someday be in an entire field of wildflowers. Or at least sunflowers, because then I wouldn't have to worry about squishing them.

I love flowers. Their scent, their colors, the way that they seem to be both content and playful at the same time~ I can't explain it, they just make me so happy, and I wish to someday be in an entire field of wildflowers. Or at least sunflowers, because then I wouldn't have to worry about squishing them.

I used to have 5-6 feet tall sunflowers. No joke, they were extremely tall! I was amazed as a kid watching American Goldfinches picking sunflower seeds off of the sunflower buds. I haven't seen them here in a while, though. :/

I used to have 5-6 feet tall sunflowers. No joke, they were extremely tall! I was amazed as a kid watching American Goldfinches picking sunflower seeds off of the sunflower buds. I haven't seen them here in a while, though. :/

Uvu~ That sounds so amazing. :'D There are not many flowers or real greenery where I am. ^^' Still, it's a nice experience the sunflowers must've been!

I'm not too interested in the beauty of flowers, so not really. They're alright, but I doubt I would every use them in any form of decoration or anyfin.

The only flower i'm quite Fond of are Roses, and thats because they always do the Job! (If you know what I mean LOL)
And i'm not talking about the standard Red or White Rose, I'm talking about a Blue Rose! D: YES A BLUE ROSE!

*You Hug her from behind, and say, "Happy Valentines Day.*
"She opens the Box and says A Blue Rose Huh?" *She turns around and looks at you with a smile*
*You say, "just too match your beautiful eyes* Literally. every one of your friends around you starts flipping out. Its hilarious.
You kiss each other, and you hear in the background *WOOOO!!!* *Mah _____!* *Were's my $10 son!*

Now the question is, how do u make a Blue Rose!? Its very simple!
All you need are White Roses, a Vase, and Blue Dye.
You put the White Roses in a Vase filled w/ Water, Dye the Water Blue, and magically you have Blue Roses! (You can also google 'How to make a Blue Rose')
(If your gana do this, keep cutting the bottom part of the rose that is filled w/ water and put the Roses back into the water disposing of the cutted part. Recommended that the Roses are quite lengthy in height)

Last edited:
While I don't normally pay much attention to them, I really love 'em. They so idyllic and beautiful in their own way, that sometimes I'll just stare at them for ten minutes without thinking.

There's not one that I specifically prefer over the other, but I tend to like green or white ones.

I don't care about flowers that much. But I really like Wildflowers. Especially, Indian Paintbrushes and Blue Bonnets.

Living in Texas, there's a certain mentality that the Blue Bonnet is superior to all flower's in the world. To avoid mauling, in this case, I must favor the Blue Bonnet to some degree. I also like tulips and buttercups, but that's about it for my infatuation with fauna.

Absolutely, flowers are so beautiful. Except I only like to to see them attached to their plants, not in some random jar in a living room.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom