• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Do you like the "dialogue heavy" episodes?

Reaction score
Episodes where there's a lot of talking and explaining, like Cilan's Pokémon Detective episodes or the episode involving N's backstory, do you like those episodes or do you find them boring? I personally don't mind them since I usually don't mind a lot of dialogue. In Cilan's case it can be fun to watch sometimes and in other cases you can learn a lot about a character, a Pokémon, or whatever, so I don't mind episodes that are heavy on dialogue.

Ultimate Digimon
Reaction score
I like them as they tend to be fun to follow for me, and I'd prefer if there was a balance between dialogue heavy episodes and episodes that aren't.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
If they're entertaining and random/eccentric, then I enjoy them greatly.

If they are annoying and jarring due to excessive alliterations and assonance, as well as just plain unintelligible language, then I don't enjoy them.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
I don't. I watch this specific show exclusively for the battles, so dialogue heavy episodes bore me to death.

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Reaction score
Only when the plot's good or the interaction is entertaining.

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
Only when dubbed.

I can't be Fd to st through an entire ep of Japanese and subs are so slow by the time they come out the episode has long exited my mind.