• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Do you like the "dialogue heavy" episodes?

Reaction score
Episodes where there's a lot of talking and explaining, like Cilan's Pokémon Detective episodes or the episode involving N's backstory, do you like those episodes or do you find them boring? I personally don't mind them since I usually don't mind a lot of dialogue. In Cilan's case it can be fun to watch sometimes and in other cases you can learn a lot about a character, a Pokémon, or whatever, so I don't mind episodes that are heavy on dialogue.

King of Luxray
Reaction score
I like them as they tend to be fun to follow for me, and I'd prefer if there was a balance between dialogue heavy episodes and episodes that aren't.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
If they're entertaining and random/eccentric, then I enjoy them greatly.

If they are annoying and jarring due to excessive alliterations and assonance, as well as just plain unintelligible language, then I don't enjoy them.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
I don't. I watch this specific show exclusively for the battles, so dialogue heavy episodes bore me to death.

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Reaction score
Only when the plot's good or the interaction is entertaining.

Only 79 new Pokemon?
Reaction score
Only when dubbed.

I can't be Fd to st through an entire ep of Japanese and subs are so slow by the time they come out the episode has long exited my mind.