• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

Do you like to wear shorts?

• Total voters
yes, I wear shorts. there are comfy and easy to wear! and yes, even in winter! I really don't care for the cold.

Heck yes I wear shorts! In fact, I am wearing them now.

I do prefer skirts though in general

I prefer to wear shorts over pants. I don't have a problem with pants, since I have to wear them in winter, but shorts are much more comfortable.

Yes,usually at home.But when I go outside and go somewhere,like the park,the mall,etc.,
(I don't like shopping.but when my mom goes there,I have to tag along whether I like it or not o.o")
I'd prefer wearing pants.I also wear shorts when it comes to cosplay 8D

It really, really depends on the weather. If I were in Indonesia, then wearing shorts is MUCH more tolerable than wearing pants. I'll wear pants over shorts any day however, as long as it's not over 25 degrees.

Why do you ask, Youngster Joey? Hahah.

Anyway, I voted for wearing shorts. Living in a tropical country, with summers blazing hot, I've learned to love wearing shorts. Though I would still wear pants as needed, I can still be typically found wearing any one of my trusty multi-pocket shorts either around the house, or even during trips to the mall.

They're comfy and easy to wear!

No. I'm really self conscious about my legs so I really just prefer jeans. I don't think I've worn shorts since I was about 8.....

One of the few things I like about Summer and hot weather is the opportunity to wear shorts. I would wear them all year round if it wasn't too cold the other times of year.

I really don't like shorts. I wear trousers whenever I can because our messed-up backward society does not yet view men wearing skirts as socially acceptable.

Not really. I don't like having most of my legs bare (have you ever walked through grass? it's so creepy and irritating.) and just... no. With pants, at least if you get hot, you can roll them up. Shorts, you don't have a choice if you get cold. :c

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom