• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Do you literally have a crush on Primarina?

Do you literally have a crush on Primarina?

• Total voters

Bluetails

Reaction score
Talk about those times when you fell in love with a Pokèmon here!

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Primarina? No. But Incineroar...

(Also, Braixen? They're not even from the same generation! Decidueye and Incineroar are feeling left-out here.)

Bluetails

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, but Braixen use to be my crush. Therefore, explains the oddty.

EscLucy

Cake and bunnies pls
Reaction score
I don't think I could fall in love with Primarina - Popplio maybe? I think Popplio is cuter imo. I'm not really one for shipping myself with a Pokemon haha.

KaylaBaraonda

Hello from the other side
Reaction score
Nah. More for the cute girls in yellow\blond ponytails, like Yellow and Lillie (and Dovanice, who's little more than an OC and not really Pokémon-related either.)