• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Do you mostly use your Switch docked or Handheld?

Do use your Switch docked or Handheld?

• Docked

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Handheld

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Handheld! My partner and I don't have the biggest TV (and I don't have a TV at all at my parents' place) so handheld is always much better and more comfortable. \o/

Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Due to the flimsy internet connection on first-party games, I used handheld most of the time, but now that Nintendo finally replaced their really old server provider (no really, it's 18 years old) with a much newer one, I might start playing docked more.

Currently, cattle exist.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Docked because I’m paranoid that I’ll drop and break it.

Assassin Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I have changed my vote. I only play handheld now. It's just easier for me and lets me see the screen better.

Reaction score
Aside from the first hour I'd owned Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and about 30 minutes of Super Mario Odyssey I've played/only play handheld. To me it's just like playing a bigger Gameboy Advanced (with much better graphics, of course) and after playing Pokemon for over 20 years strictly portable (aside from side games like Stadium) it feels odd to play it anyway besides playing it handheld still.

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
Docked probably 85% or more. I only go handheld if I'm exercising on a stationary bike or in few other situations. And my Switch never leaves the house. If I have the power to play games on my TV, I'm going to do that, especially when the Switch is not that comfortable to actually hold in handheld and I think it's way too big for me to even really think of it as handheld at all. PSP-size is about the upper limit for a handheld size-wise for me.