Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Sometimes, depending on the game

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
I was Lawnmowergirl
Reaction score
I never do in Sapphire or Ruby or Pearl or SoulSilver, but I always do in Platinum, and make frequent use of the Berry Checker app. I have more than 100 of many of the berries at this point. I always plant whatever I have the least of.

Anyone else plant or not plant berries?

Vintage
Reaction score
I only plant berries in HGSS. The Berry Pots were an amazing idea.

Reaction score
I think I planted so many berries in Platinum. It was getting addicting. In HG I didn't really plant anything. Without the berry patches, I kinda forgot we could plant them. I think in RSE, I just planted if I needed more berries. In other words, average planter.

Registered Poké-Addict
Reaction score
Berry pots were the best idea ever in the universe. Just make a collapsible berry field where I can plant 50 berries and I'll be truly happy.

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit
Reaction score
I don't, I don't see any point in it. (I do know what they do, but I don't care as I never use them)

The People's Champion
Reaction score
A lot in RSE. I mostly planted Sitrus berries, but when I used to breed Feebas for my friends, I would plant beauty pokeblock making berries to evolve Feebas for them.

I was Lawnmowergirl
Reaction score
I think it was the new variety of berries and the convenience of the Berry Checker app that got me into planting berries in fourth gen, but it feels like a waste of time in any game other than Platinum, because I got used to constantly restarting in all my other games (but I've kept my first Platinum file and have over 700 hours logged). I haven't been bothering the last few days, though, because of school, and since I've been playing other games.

Typhlosion!
Reaction score
In Pearl I would plant berries if the amount of one was getting low, and I especially liked the Berry Checker App because you could just see if you had any berries instantly. Other than that though, I don't do it much. In Soul Silver, I just forget about the berries. I never did it in the 3rd Gen.

Reaction score
I've only used berries in case of emergency so I don't need to plant them and I never do. :p

Reaction score
I usually plant enough berries so that I have 10-15 of all the rarer types (and usually much more of the more common ones), and then stop until I actually decide I need some more of one particular type.

Last edited:
I'll miss you, blue blob.
Reaction score
I always plant them in HG and never in Platinum.
I find Berry Pots much more convenient.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I don't anymore because I always forget them and then they die...

Reaction score
When I first got Pearl, I was a berry-fanactic and planted them everywhere. But then I grew bored of Pearl as a game and became to lazy too get and plant the berries :p

I don't in HeartGold... because of AR cheats...

I started to again in Sapphire, but somehow I can't survive without that berry-finder app. :p So I picked them all and left it at that.

metal buttez
Reaction score
in platinum i only plant them in the 4 plots near your resort house thingy (otherwise i forget to water & pick them)

The Berry Pots were an amazing idea.
agreed big time - i hope they keep them in BW

Reaction score
I only plant berries in HGSS. The Berry Pots were an amazing idea.
This. I was too lazy to go around planting berries in Sinnoh. I kinda wish there was a second row of pots, but no big deal.

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
I only plant berries if i need some money, or medicine if i can't afford much.

Noivern noi!
Reaction score
I do plant Berries and take care of them, especially in HeartGold and SoulSilver. The Berry Pots and Damp Mulch helped a lot! (I didn't do it at Gen III)