• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you plant berries?

Do you plant berries?

• Yes, frequently.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • No, never.

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Sometimes, depending on the game

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Votes: 18 24.7%

• Total voters
In games where you can clone, I prefer to do that rather than wait, but on the one game that was fucked up enough to disallow cross-language trading, I planted berries.

I do not. I have other things to do, and I never use the Berry Checker app on Platinum so I always forget.

Man, I am so glad Isshu isn't going to have berries and instead they're being moved to the Dream World, because I can't remember to pick-and-plant those fuckers for the life of me!

At least in Dream World, I'll be able to hop on to the site and check out the berry garden (much better than scrambling to find them in DPPt or even opening up the DS).

I've become an avid berry farmer since D/P/Plt. So much to the point where I have all the berry information in a notebook for when I'm on the road and can't use the internet or a computer. I have at least 50 of each of the 'uber' berries you could only get in events, and it's still not enough for me. I have to keep planting them.

In plat, I did plant them but always forgot to pick them and only ever did pick them if I walked passed them <_<
In HG/SS, however I checked my Berry pots everday. So much more easier than the last game it was truely great. I then became a bit of a berry farmer ^^

I do when I need the stat-lowering/friendly making berries. Only in SS though, since I can just carry them with me all the time.

All the time, moreso in HG because of the convenience. Especially Leppa berries, as I'm always afraid of running out.

I pick them and leave. I know it's bad, but I don't have the time.

Once in a while, I do plant berries in general. However, in Emerald version, I plant them a lot.

I usually plant EV reducing berries on Diamond, but that's the only game, really. At one point I had 40+ Petaya Berries.

I love planting, more so in Platinum because I constantly go back and forth between Solaceon Town and the Fight Area, with a whopping twelve spots to use and easy access to them. HGSS could be convenient for some, but not for me as 4 pots is less than I was expecting when the Berry Planter was announced and giving its key item status, I usually forget to water the trees.

It sucks that BW won't have the feature. I plant berries all the time.

I planted them a lot in R/S/E and D/P, but I didn't really like the berry planter. I like growing huge crops of berries when I decide to plant them, and four spots just didn't cut it.

I did in emerald because I had little to no life back in those days... Gotta love those days without hours of homework :p

But I haven't except in HG, during the storyline. I wanted some more berries for the e4, and I played a lot during the summer anyway.

Uh-huh. Yet the Berry Guru always seems to never find them and goes all emo...

Mostly I plant Leppa Berries, because on the Elite Four I always run out of PP. Especially in FRLG, since I'm always unlucky enough to never run into any Ethers or Elixirs.

I definitely plant berries. Pretty much every chance I get. There are two berries specifically that I plant everywhere. Leppa berries and Wiki berries. Leppa berries because they refill a Pokemon's PP, which definitely comes in handy during the Elite 4 matches. The Wiki berries I grow specifically for evolving Feebas. I have found them to be a very good berry for this task. Other than that, I only plant the berries which are used to create the Poffins each Pokemon in my party likes.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom