• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you play an instrumet?

Do you play an instrument

• Total voters
I play Piano, Drums and Guitar(Though I don't own a guitar... Or drums for that matter.)

I used to play the cello.

I play the tuba, trumpet, baritone, piano and drums(but I'm not so good with drums)

Yep. Trumpet and Keyboard. Planning to know the Guitar by the end of Secondary School.

I played Violin and Piano, and I'm currently playing guitar.

I... I play the recorder :<

I used to play the violin when I was in 4th grade up until 8th. The teacher that I got when I went to middle school was crazy and was a perfectionist. I actually dropped the class because of her in 8th grade. When I changed school districts my new high school didn't have a music program so I quit. Now I'm learning to play an acoustic guitar. I take lessons and thankfully I have an awesome teacher.

I know piano OK, and I want to hopefully get a guitar and learn that over the sumer.

Been playing guitar for 3 years, singing a lot longer than that.
I used to play the clarinet but it's been quite a while. :3

I play the string bass; I used to play piano and clarinet but that was years ago.

I play piano and xylophone. And that death-stick known as the recorder

Technically it is "Used to" play, but I played the Tuba, Drums, and the Piano fer awhile. Yeah, a girl playing a Tuba. Believe it.

Last edited:
I can play the piano (though not great because of all those years I haven't played it) and the drums. I'm an advanced intermediate and still trying to hone my skills.^^ .

Back
Top Bottom