• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you play an instrumet?

Do you play an instrument

• Total voters
I play the Recorder, but I kinda stopped my lessons. Six years of my life spent on that.

I also play a bit piano. >.<

Yes I do. I play the electric guitar. I mess around on a lot of other things. I own an electric guitar, an acoustic guitar, a banjo, a bass guitar, a drum kit, an electric organ, and a keyboard.

I play the Recorder, but I kinda stopped my lessons. Six years of my life spent on that.

I also play a bit piano. >.<
Really 6 years!:scared:
I had to have one year cause its mandatory at my school in third grade but I just finished 6th grade so I havent played in a wwwwwhhhhiiiiiiillllleeeee

Technically it is "Used to" play, but I played the Tuba, Drums, and the Piano fer awhile. Yeah, a girl playing a Tuba. Believe it.

I knew two girls who played the tuba. they were both in my school's band =p

Back
Top Bottom