• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you prefer tough/agressive, sweet/gentle/nice, or more neutral looking Pokemon?

Which do you prefer

• tough/agressive

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • sweet/gentle/nice

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • neutral looking

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Honestly, one of my favorite things about this franchise is that there's always at least one Pokemon that appeal to a person's tastes. Cute, elegant, derpy, badass, weird, cool, or creepy, there's a Pokemon for everyone.

I don't understand what "neutral-looking" means?

I think it means neither cute nor aggressive looking. Think something like a shark (aggressive) vs a blue jay (neutral looking) vs a cat (cute).

That said, I noticed a lot of the steel types tend towards the badass/aggressive looking side. Why not some that are cute?

That said, I noticed a lot of the steel types tend towards the badass/aggressive looking side. Why not some that are cute?
DF0FE64E-B7A1-4979-AF14-D5778F694629.jpeg
8001D69A-8C6F-43D1-8A5C-F5824F82D554.gif
1CA6FD4D-EFB7-4B66-A654-49DD05278DE4.png
EDE54077-9161-48FA-8CBA-E333E5F22EE4.jpeg

These exist ;)

Aaah, man. It really depends. Like some of my favourites include Wooper, Skitty and Aggron, two of which are super cute while Aggron is more of a metal beast. I tend to prefer the cuter ones though. I also like more silly Pokémon, lol.

My favourite pokemon is probably Gengar, which I think is adorable but I dunno that most people would agree. I do have a crapton of more traditionally super-cute pokemon plushies though, like all the Eeveelutions, a few A-vulpix, Zorua, Mew, etc. So I prefer cute-looking pokemon.

My top three are Porygon-Z, Medicham, and Scolipede. Porygon-Z and Medicham are both pretty neutral-looking (with Pory-Z in particular being pretty cute just by being a complete dork), while Scolipede is a tough-looking Pokemon that can look silly because of its eternally bored expression. I think that's a good microcosm of what kinds of designs I prefer.

I think it depends on what the Pokémon is for. If I was in the world, I'd have different Pokémon for different purposes.

If I was a trainer I'd probably want more tough looking Pokémon to get that mental edge over the other trainer. This would be something like a Dragonite or Salamance. But I would also want a cute companion Pokemon, that could just follow me everywhere and always be outside it's Pokeball. An Umbreon would probably be my top pick but a small Wynaut would be really good too :D

As long as it catches my attention, I like a certain Pokémon. I don't really have a favourite category in terms of "look".

I usually prefer cool looking Pokemon. Like Salamence and Charizard and Metagross being an example of what I consider "cool looking".

I probably love cute pokemon the overall most but.

I also have a weak spot for like any fighting type pokemon now due to my crush on korrina too xD

I guess i'll vote for cuter pokemon since they're what i prefered overall for years though.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom