• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you remember Lilie's Z crystal?

Same thing that happened to Team Rocket's Z-Crystal

Gotten one episode and then forgotten about until halfway through the series and then only used once before they get something better

Which means she'll probably only use it once Shiron evolves just before the League and then use it to defeat Ash :p

I just saw this episode dubbed not too long ago, so I remember it. They are probably going to treat it like Team Rocket's Z-Crystal. Lillie will get a Z-Ring somewhere down the road so she can use a Z-Move with Snowy. I don't know if they'll also have Snowy become a Ninetales, but I'm also waiting for it to learn anything stronger than Powder Snow.

That still doesn't explain her not getting a Z ring. She has no reason to not to get one.

Last edited:
sure everything thqt hqppened to lillie mallow lana should be remembered because all of then are the best. they always the best

It hasn't been that long since she got it. She's obviously getting a Z-Ring to use it with, most likely during the Poni Arc.

If she wasn't getting a Z-Ring, she wouldn't have gotten the crystal in the first place.

That is what I hate about SM: they do something interesting, but then forget,drop or rush it.

Nothing has been forgotten or dropped.

If Poni Arc didn't gave her Z-Ring then is back to the Mount Lanakila for the third straight time since that is the only place for her character to be improve in both episode 60 and 80. Where her lovely snowy learned Aurora Veil and Hail, And obtained the Icium Z after helping the Alolan Sandshrew fending off against the Tyranitar.

It wasn't be surprised, it will also be the location, where the Alola League is going to be establish like the in the base game. I'll highly doubt, If the Blinding One is going to appear over there. Then, it might help Lillie to create a Z Power Ring for her since itself is the creator of the Z-Ring, well technically soft.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom