• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Oreimo. Me and my siblings decided it was high time that we watched an anime, and on the site where you download it it did not mention a eroge obsessed girl and her boring brother, and some dumb cosplayer. But it was great, non the less! Full of awesome memories.

Before that I did see an episode of something random now and again, but that barely counts

Ducks
Reaction score
Yeah, it was Pokémon for me too, it's kinda what got me into the series in the first place. I dont'remember the specific episode, but I do recall there was a lot of snow in it.

Average Pokémon Champion
Reaction score
I guess Pokémon, Yugioh, or any other Saturday cartoon anime? I can't really remember, haha.

I first encountered Sailor Moon at the library and checked out the DVD because it was the first time I saw anything close to the Saturday Anime cartoons.

The first one I watched when I started exploring past the mainstream ones was Nyan Koi. It's lovely!

SAEV DEH WHALEZ!
Reaction score
I think it was Sailor Moon, which I remember watching when I was five, mostly because my older sister would watch it.

Reaction score
As far as I can remember it might be Kimba the White Lion, or it's sequel Leo. I watched both but I'm not sure in which order.
I don't know if this counts because it's an italian/japanese production, but at least the Calimero series I watched apparently was made by Toei?

Für Immer
Reaction score
Would like to give this thread a life for bit.

First Childhood Anime: Pokemon. Yeah I watched it when DP aired.

First *Real* Anime: D-Gray Man. Too bad I didn't finish all episodes, might give it a rewatch later. Another one is Shakugan no Shana. Again, same case.

Aside from that, I probably have viewed Doraemon and some other kids shows back in Kindergarden.

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Excluding the basics TV Anime(Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and Beyblade for me).

I think according to my memory I watch Ranma 1/2 or Inuyasha. I believe it was the former, despite still not finishing it to this day.

VoHiYo
Reaction score
either pokemon or og dragonball
outside of normie stuff though it's medabots.