• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

Re: Do you remember the first anime ou watch?

Sailor Moon or Pokémon (probably Sailor Moon but who knows)

DBZ is the first one that I remember the name of... Good ole Toonami when Moltar was the host...

I do remember a sci-fi anime as well... I almost want to say it was one of the Macross incarnations, but I can't remember.

Sometime during the mid 80s or going into it, more than likely (like maybe '84, '85). Probably either Voltron or Adventure of the Little Koala or Noozles or Maple Town or that version of Hello Kitty that used to come on Saturday mornings on CBS. It dealt with fairy tales or something. I know I used to watch it, but don't remember much about it other than liking it. Hm, if choosing one though, I'd say Voltron. That's the oldest series in the list to my knowledge. My older cousin used to watch it and I was forced to watch it, He-man, and Transformers with him.

It was either the original Pokemon, Sailor Moon, or Inuyasha. I know it was at my friends house since she liked those shows and invited me over to watch one, can't remember which was first though :\

It was either the original Pokemon, Sailor Moon, or Inuyasha. I know it was at my friends house since she liked those shows and invited me over to watch one, can't remember which was first though :\
Well, out of that list, Sailor Moon is the oldest series. Next would be original Pokemon and then Inuyasha.

i remember it was naruto, cause when i was little, they'ed show it on cartoon network. i recently started watching again, and i remembered snippets of it. i particularly remembered zabuzas sword, and parts of the chunin exam, and the orochimaru vs 3rd hokage battle

Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, and Megaman NT Warrior, before I really my friend got me into anime and I started watching the Japanese versions :)

It was either Dragon Ball Z or Sailor Moon.

Unknowing it was anime: Moomin, then later on Pokémon, Digimon and the likes.

What brought me into knowingly watching anime, though, was Death Note. That was less than three years ago; cannot say more accurately.

Whether it was Sailor Moon or Pokemon for me is debatable.......I don't remember which, but definitely one of those.

I don't remember which anime I technically watched first, but the first I seriously watched was Spice and Wolf. Got up until episode 4 or so and then I discovered Code Geass. Never really got back to finishing Spice and Wolf.

Back
Top Bottom