• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

Might have been Bayblade but it was only 1 episode and I only watched it because it was the only thing on on ungodly hours of the morning.

The first anime was probably Pokemon DP, then once I knew what anime was it was Naruto.

It was either Pokémon or Sailor Moon for me too.

It was either Dragon Ball Z or Sailor Moon.

I think it was Cardcaptor Sakura..

But maybe it was CandyCandy/ Doraemon...

*silently scream.. OMG I'm THAT old T_T*

I think it was the movie Pokemon 2000. We watched it in elementary school for some reason. I don't remember anything about it except that the legendary birds were in it (I didn't know much about Pokemon back then).

The very first I saw would either be X/1999, or the Sunrise series Dirty Pair! :3 Not sure which I saw first but those would be my earliest for sure. Also probs shouldn't have watched either as young as I was, certainly not X at least lol.

My parents claim my first anime was My Neighbor Totoro but I have no memories of it. I think my first anime was the Pokemon anime, as I clearly remember watching and loving it when I was 6 years old. I also think Digimon was another first for me, too.

Pokemon before I knew what anime was (It came on KidsWB iirc). Years later, Naruto.

My first anime movie was My Neighbor Totoro. Mom had it on VHS and I watched it almost every day.

My first anime series though, was Sailor Moon.

Three Little Ghosts I think was the first.. That's as far back as I can remember.. The theme song is still with me ~20 years later

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom