• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you ride your bike anymore in HG/SS?

How often do you ride the bike in HG/SS compared to other games?

• More then usual.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • About the same.

Votes: 48 26.4%
  • Less then usual.

Votes: 103 56.6%
  • There's a bike?

Votes: 23 12.6%

• Total voters
I don't use the bike at all XD would rather just be able to see the Pokémon following me, you know? I think it would've been really cool if you could've gotten a basket or a trailer to sit your Pokémon in and still talk to it as you bike, or even a side-car or double bike so both you and your Pokémon that should be following you can ride together...

Those last few words sound dodgy O.O

Tarar mortals *mawh*

More than usual, surprisingly. Although it's only because of the music that plays while riding it. :p

I try to use the bike as much as possible, because I don't really like my Pokémon following behind me.

I never ride my bike. It's just way too fast for my tastes, I prefer running because I constantly run into things on the bike. D:

I will only re-ride my bike if they exclude the fast shoes lock.

Ahh, but excuse, but if i always run with my pokemon, will it change its happiness?

Y'know, I would have it registered(like EVERY other game), but between the fact that Cycling Road is the only place its needed and you can toggle running everywhere, I run and use the Y button for the Dowsing Machine.

Y'know, I would have it registered(like EVERY other game), but between the fact that Cycling Road is the only place its needed and you can toggle running everywhere, I run and use the Y button for the Dowsing Machine.

You know there's two registers, one for the Y-Button, and a second that's touch screen activated only.

I usually keep my Bike and Dowsing Machine, though I rarely use my Bike. When I'm fishing the Super rod is on the secondary select. It's just easier.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom