• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you run away or stand your ground?

Kharixi

Reaction score
This game is a lot like This or That, or Eat or Spit.
  • A user will describe a situation.
  • The next user decides whether they will run away or stand their ground, then describes another situation. And so on.
Example:
User A:
You are about to be ambushed by a band of thieves. What do you do?
(question is not required)
User B:
I'm gonna run away from that one.

You're about to be crushed by a giant's foot.

Now then:

You're about to be ambushed by a group of thieves.

I'd stand my ground granted I have Pokémon to fight it with, but otherwise run away.

You're about to be stomped on by a giant's foot.

>If Trainer.exe/partyfull = true, then stand
>else run

A Pokémon game sucks you in and you're turned into a Pokémon! Immediately you encounter a wild Pokémon! What do you do?!

It depends what I turned into.. run if I'm weak or stand up and fight if I'm strong enough..

Your castle is under attack by the undead who have close combat weapons, bows and magic and you have soldiers as well but they have numbers on their side.. will you fight or run away?

Err......I'm not sure. Run away because looks may not be everything...?

You find yourself in a Horde Battle with a group of Trainers.
Coming up with situations is not easy.

Fight the horde of Pokemon off the with the other trainers.

You encounter a group of rabid raccoons.

Am I a Pyro or a Heavy? Stand my ground. Any other class? RUN WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!

You see Nekomaru Nidai going into one of two empty toilet stalls next to each other.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom