• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Do you ship your own Pokemon with each other?

Incinerawr

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
While it's not something I planned, yeah, it's happened before. One recent example would be Incineroar x Lycanroc, and though the two are generally friends/rivals, there could be something more, so that's a thing.

BlindmanV2

Scared, Blind, & Alone.
Reaction score
I would but so far nothing comes to mind, doesn't help I got a 3/2 F/M ratio.

Although I like the idea of a cat and Bird crushing on each other.

Magikarp doesn't deserve love!

Acrobatic Crobat

Eek! A spider!
Reaction score
Well... I never did such thing in the main series. However, I do definitely ship the hero and partner of "Explorers of the Sky" - in my case, a female Eevee/Umbreon and a male Pikachu/Raichu. It definitely helps that both are in the same egg group. :p

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
Here are a few Pokemon x Pokemon shippings, Gallade x Gardevoir, this one should be obvious, it's much like how I ship the two character gender options of any game that you can choose to be male or female, typically from the same species. Solgaleo x Lunala was already confirmed by the ability to create Cosmogs, so I'm not going to explain further, except for my headcannon that my Lunala preferred to stay with a younger Solgaleo, so my Necrozma can keep being fused with Nebby forever. But here's one that I'll never let go no matter what, Reshiram x Zekrom, I always have this headconnon that Kyurem is the perfect home that they are looking for, my other headcannon is that Reshiram is female while Zekrom is male.

Mewfortytwo

Reaction score
I've never given my ingame pokemon as much characterization as pokemon OCs, but the stories that I planned in my head did have some shipping dynamics, which typically involved a strong cool female and a cute/dorky/grumpy male. Such as Grovyle and Swampert (double weakness!) or Marowak and Kadabra (both use items, are kinda mystical, and the latter is sooo bad at physical stuff, but he used a staff instead of spoons and she helped him train with it and become more versatile).