• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you ship your own Pokemon with each other?

While it's not something I planned, yeah, it's happened before. One recent example would be Incineroar x Lycanroc, and though the two are generally friends/rivals, there could be something more, so that's a thing.

I would but so far nothing comes to mind, doesn't help I got a 3/2 F/M ratio.

Although I like the idea of a cat and Bird crushing on each other.

Magikarp doesn't deserve love!

Well... I never did such thing in the main series. However, I do definitely ship the hero and partner of "Explorers of the Sky" - in my case, a female Eevee/Umbreon and a male Pikachu/Raichu. It definitely helps that both are in the same egg group. :p

Here are a few Pokemon x Pokemon shippings, Gallade x Gardevoir, this one should be obvious, it's much like how I ship the two character gender options of any game that you can choose to be male or female, typically from the same species. Solgaleo x Lunala was already confirmed by the ability to create Cosmogs, so I'm not going to explain further, except for my headcannon that my Lunala preferred to stay with a younger Solgaleo, so my Necrozma can keep being fused with Nebby forever. But here's one that I'll never let go no matter what, Reshiram x Zekrom, I always have this headconnon that Kyurem is the perfect home that they are looking for, my other headcannon is that Reshiram is female while Zekrom is male.

I've never given my ingame pokemon as much characterization as pokemon OCs, but the stories that I planned in my head did have some shipping dynamics, which typically involved a strong cool female and a cute/dorky/grumpy male. Such as Grovyle and Swampert (double weakness!) or Marowak and Kadabra (both use items, are kinda mystical, and the latter is sooo bad at physical stuff, but he used a staff instead of spoons and she helped him train with it and become more versatile).

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom