• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Well... not sure about pre-evo's, but I guess Pinsir and Farfetch'd desperately need evolutions....... Its as if Farfetch'd were designed to be HM slaves.

Skarmory evo. Or maybe legendaries with evos?

I could definitely see the Skarmory family evolving.

And no legendary evos, at least not with any current ones. I liked the concept of Manaphy/Phion, but it seems the "formes" were invented so you could essentially "evolve" a legendary, but still be able to change back.

A sex slave Pokémon? Can't wait to see it!

We already had a sex slave pokemon, AKA Jynx.

Back on topic, I think Qwuilfish should evolve into something. Right now it is probably one of the most boring Pokemon ever.

I am expecting an alternate evolution of Squirtle that is basically just Squirtle but with sunglasses.

Back on topic, I think Qwuilfish should evolve into something. Right now it is probably one of the most boring Pokemon ever.

I'd expect an evolution of Qwuilfish to look something like this.

I could definitely see the Skarmory family evolving.

And no legendary evos, at least not with any current ones. I liked the concept of Manaphy/Phion, but it seems the "formes" were invented so you could essentially "evolve" a legendary, but still be able to change back.

Kinda like you get a pokemon and it's in it's 1st evo then you train it up to 2nd then 3rd you have to do some sort of quest for.
Meh. Just brainstorming on a tired brain.

Pokémon I'd like to see evolutions of in Gen 5:

• Absol. I loved using Absol in Emerald, and I'd love it even more if it moved a bit quicker than it currently does. While its movepool isn't atrocious, an evolution would give it opportunities to use more attacks.
  • Mawile. It looks like it ought to evolve into something and has pretty low stats. I can imagine it somewhat resembling a Chain Chomp from the Mario games.
  • Jynx. It's pretty cool already but type combo aside, doesn't stand out much. If it had just a bit more power, I can imagine it becoming pretty popular.
There's others, too, but those are the main ones.

Pokémon I'd like to see evolutions of in Gen 5:

• Jynx. It's pretty cool already but type combo aside, doesn't stand out much. If it had just a bit more power, I can imagine it becoming pretty popular.
There's others, too, but those are the main ones.

So there was this guy, in between Transformers 1 and 2, who did fanart of a dump truck Constructicon. The people behind the movie caught wind of it, and hired him to design other Transformers, but mainly it was so they could use the dump truck guy.

That needs to happen to whoever designed this.

Every regular pokemon that has no evo/pre-evo will probably get one, excluding Ditto, Unown and the legendaries.

Cubone (Branch evolution line: Ghost/Ground)

While I agree with the ghost/ground, I actually hope it's Marowak that has that evolution.

Now some say it would be broken because of thick club but who says it would use thick club? There are quite a few specific Pokemon items out there. Like Ditto's held items. Or Pikachu's light ball. So thick club would just be used for Cubone/Marowak while the evolution has a nice attack stat since my idea is that the thick club fuses with the Pokemon during evolution (even though it doesn't need to be holding it, although it could be holding and level up somewhere specific).

Some Pokemon I wish would get evolutions (no matter how unlikely):

Marowak: (as said before) Ghost/ground.

Jynx: Something like a viking, where it's head is covered by a helmet, and is much bigger than Jynx. Same type as Jynx.

Ledian: My idea was a female only evolution of Ledian, but if someone wants a male evolution that would be fine too. Same type as Ledian.

Sunflora: Yes I know it evolved from a stone, but it's still pretty weak. And it would be fire/grass.

Xatu: While I never did give it some thought on what it could look like, I still thought Xatu could use an evolution. Same type as Xatu

Rapidash: Only with a 30 or so more stats than Rapidash (highest stat in speed). Would be fire/flying.

Grumpig: Again along with Xatu never thought too much it what it would look like, but it would be psychic/dark.

Pachirisu: Electric/Flying would probably look like a bigger Pachirisu that looks a lot like a flying squirrel (with those flaps of skin that makes it glide).

Can't seem to remember if I made any other evolutions (prior to this post).

Some other Pokemon that I would like to get evolutions or Pokemon that could get evolutions:

Dunsparce: Something like normal/poison, where it looks like a Hydra but with only one head.

Qwilfish: Not sure what it would look like, but maybe something bipedal. So maybe a fish lizard man or something. Would have the same typing as Qwilfish.

Spinda: if it's not too gimmicky and could get an evolution. Maybe something like a large panda (but with red coloring), and spiral eyes like Spinda. It can be pretty fat too.

Mr. Mime: After thinking about it if Jynx gets an evolution maybe Mr. Mime should to. Maybe something like a pedo- no, um maybe I don't know, oh maybe those one mimes that have black instead of color.

Something more based on this than a clown: http://www.cincinnatiwriters.org/images/mime.jpg

And it could be psychic/dark, perhaps even basing it on those theater masks.

Not sure what else could have an evolution.

Does anyone remember GSC's Unown Report?

When I first caught all the Unown and looked at the words in the report, I though you needed to get Unown to spell those words in your party and they would fuse together and evolve into a new Pokemon. This is the closest thing to a fusion evolution that I'd want to see in the games, and it'd expand on Unown's lore a bit.

^^

How about a Castform evo? An immediate improvement would be to give it forms for Sandstorms, Fog and whatever new weather is added. Sandstorm form would be Rock-type, obviously. Fog would be Flying-type, since the only move related to it (Defog) is also Flying. I've even got a name for it: Climaform.

Those three are my favorite Prevos too, but when it comes to concept, a Smeargle Prevo would be literally useless. Smeargle only learns one move by level up, and his stats aren't exactly the best around, so Pupallete would be practically Smeargle with lower stats...

Those three are my favorite Prevos too, but when it comes to concept, a Smeargle Prevo would be literally useless. Smeargle only learns one move by level up, and his stats aren't exactly the best around, so Pupallete would be practically Smeargle with lower stats...

True. Should get some other moves.

Thank you April fools joke for helping me remember one of my evolutions of old Pokemon.

A Mawhile Evolution: I based it kind of on a "Dark Knight" no not Batman. It was a knight type Pokemon that was steel/dark. Mawhile's mouth was changed into a sword and for bite/crunch attacks, the sword would morph back into a mouth and attack it's opponent. Yeah I realize a steel type Venus flytrap thing evolving into a knight really isn't that great (or that legend its based on). But I kind of could see Mawhile evolving into some sort of knight Pokemon. Maybe it's because it's jaw when closed and not baring teeth could resemble a "sword" of some kind. Perhaps if not quite a knight evolution, how about something "bipedal" that wields two of those Jaws, and could uses them as swords?

Now that I think about it, it would probably make more sense if Mawhile evolved into a Samurai over a knight.

@ Mr. PBJ I dislike that idea for a Jynx Evolution since it looks more like a Smoochum split evo. And also because I prefer a viking evolution theme over an ice princess evolution theme.

Yeah, to be honest, Jynx evolving into a...err..."cute" princess-looking Pokemon just seems wrong. Keep her fugly.

By which you mean keep her racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom