• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think Ninjask and Shedinja share memories?

Keegman

Whhhyyyyyyyyyy?
Reaction score
This bugs (ha) the crap out of me.

When a Ninjask and Shedinja that came from the same Nincada look at each other, do you think it's like looking into a funhouse mirror?

Do you think they fight over their mutual favorite toy, or a preferred napping spot?

I've never evolved a Nincada with a nickname, so maybe someone could tell me—do both resulting Pokies have the same nickname?!

A note - Please keep any and all ruminations and theories crackpot.

I think they share the same sexual experiences at least.

I think Shedinja follows Ninjask till the end of time, trying a way to get it's revenge for abondoning it.

But I believe they part ways, Ninjask goes on a way of Baton Passer whereas Shedinja goes off to suck souls.

A Nincada trainer will have to make sure to buy two of everything...Who knows what would if Shedinja isn't allowed the Hello Kitty cushion too! Will make a journey very troublesome.

"He is me, but he is not me. He is my dark other. I mean, look at his status screen, he doesn't even have a gender any more!"

"Pfft, whatever. Unlike some bugs, I don't need toys to please a woman."

"Hey screw you, skinjob!"

I would guess it might (have ninjask menories up unti, the point it seperated then have its own thereafter), shedinja wouldn't have a brain like ninjask would, it would just have the essence of ninjask in it as its a ghostly shell

Shedninjas don't have brains (brains, brains).

They will share everything, except the dingdong, poor genderless Shedninja.

The dingdong, or the hoohaa. There are lady nincada too.

They should do this with Metapod and Kakuna too. But not the Coons (racist) because screw them.

They should do this with Metapod and Kakuna too. But not the Coons (racist) because screw them.

I agree - Metapod and Kakuna were the original cocoon pokemon.
Silcoon and Cascoon are wannabes, so they don't deserve their own castoff.

I think Shedinja follows Ninjask till the end of time, trying a way to get it's revenge for abondoning it.

But I believe they part ways, Ninjask goes on a way of Baton Passer whereas Shedinja goes off to suck souls.

This. It is a good theory, they probably are like separated twins. They do similar stuff without noticing.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom