• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think Nintendo will remake G/S/C on the DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesedude

Reaction score
I think it would be a nice idea. FR and LG helped bring me back to the series. It was nice to have the same game but upgraded with graphics, extra features and COLOR.

My brother is playing Silver now and I suddenly got the urge to revisit Johto....

So do think it's a good idea for them do that? Would you like to see it?

It would be nice. But.. you know how sometimes they mess up remakes. :/ It would probably lose that awesome feel they had, that made so many fans love that region.

Don't get me wrong.. it could end up being good... but... It'd be kind of a risky chance since Johto is the most popular region of all. Sometimes they mess remakes up... sometimes they don't.

i predict in the year 2009
two games will be released Pokemon MoonSilver and SunGold

I kind of wish they would, but then people are right to question "when will the remakes stop then?"... I just want to see an updated Johto also!

Johto would be nice to revisit.
they need to upgrade Johto so it can top Sinnoh

they should add the Sinnoh evolutions before getting the Nat. Pokedex
Hoenn Pokemon should be wild there,some like Wingull or Aron
as for places,Mt Silver not Indigo Plateau should be where the League is and there should be cutscenes before a major battle and the main character should have some speech!
and make it hard

The main character will never speak, and why should the league be at Mt. Silver?

i predict in the year 2009
two games will be released Pokemon MoonSilver and SunGold

When it gets to be 2009, I swear if they release them with those same names, I would accept you as god.

Awesome, thanks dude. Thats crazy, I have no idea what it says.. if someone would translate it I (and I'm sure everyone else) would appreciate it VERY much.

If you cant find what it is, heres the picture.

Edit: Kinda excited so I translated it myself : ).

>>>>' From the Japan news arrive more insisting on the likely remake of Pokémon Gold and Silver. Actual this night were revealed the possible covered of these two games:

To this point the probability that this news you become soon reality do themselves more high. We take however this news with the tweezers, in wait of an official confirmation. In the case the covered be true, we can note that also these videogames will use the connection Wi-Fi.

It hope to have greater confirmations in the next few days. '

Not the best translator but whatever.

Last edited:
I saw that on a french site the other day. It's definately fake.

It's fake. Notice the position of the Wi-Fi stamp? It should be on the top, not bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom