• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think Pokemon Hunter J survived?

Status
Not open for further replies.

24gh12

ashxmay fan
Reaction score
who thought hunter J should not have died like that

(though she might have escaped)

Re: good bye hunter J

I think she could have escaped, but hey, if she died it was in one of the coolest and best animated spectacles in Pokemon history.

Well you do see her sunglasses floating up one the ship sinks...but I don't see why she wouldn't just abandon ship on her salamence (she doesn't care about her crew)

i hope she did die/disappear forever. that way, pokemon can get a little bit more mature, and us older people can feel good about liking this game/anime/card game/w/e

Wait, a character in the anime died!? Either I read it wrong and I'm more tired than I thought, or the anime has completely changed. (then again, I stopped watching around the Wallace Cup)

It was a spectacular scene, dead or not. I hope she did though, she was a bitch

Wait, a character in the anime died!? Either I read it wrong and I'm more tired than I thought, or the anime has completely changed. (then again, I stopped watching around the Wallace Cup)

Characters have died since the first season, like Mewtwo killing all the scientists in the lab, Ash dying twice, Latios in Movie 5, then Lucario dying in Movie 8, etc.

I don't know why people act like this is a first for the series.

Characters have died since the first season, like Mewtwo killing all the scientists in the lab, Ash dying twice, Latios in Movie 5, then Lucario dying in Movie 8, etc.

To be fair, I believe this is the first time anyone's been killed in the present day in the show itself, instead of in the movies.

And Ash dying twice? I can only think of Movie 1. Unless you're thinking of Ash's and Pikachu's out-of-body experience back in Kanto, which was clearly them just being knocked out. (If they had actually died, would Misty and Brock just uselessly wait for them to wake up?)

To be fair, I believe this is the first time anyone's been killed in the present day in the show itself, instead of in the movies.

And Ash dying twice? I can only think of Movie 1. Unless you're thinking of Ash's and Pikachu's out-of-body experience back in Kanto, which was clearly them just being knocked out. (If they had actually died, would Misty and Brock just uselessly wait for them to wake up?)

I think he means when Ash was sucked up into the tree in movie 8

Yeah, and then the next episode has Cyrus jumping through the wormhole into another universe that apparently gets obliterated two seconds later by Palkia and Dialga... what do you mean it's not for kids?

o_O Shit son, you've been missin' out.:smokin:

I think this could have been the only way for her to go, besides being arrested... and she has ALWAYS avoided arrest from the authorities in every single episode she's been in. Not saying I'm glad or anything like that (I don't with death upon people, even cartoon characters), but I think it could have been one of the only options to give her character closure.

I know pokemon have died, but that's only happened twice in the movies. All those other times the characters were extras or they came back to life.

Unless we see the body, there's a 90% possibility she has survived but is in hiding never to be seen again. Animes have the tendency of doing that.

Well, if she got out of the ship than she probably drowned in the whirlpool so I'm 99% sure that she is dead.
Cool villian, cool way to go.

Who cares if she's dead or not? I'm not sad to 'hopefully' have seen the last of her. A very dramatic episode for the anime, it was to heavy IMO should have been made into part of a movie.

If she did survive then the writers would bring her up again. Whats the point of the whole scene if she manages to escape only to never be seen again? If she is dead this is the first permanent human death (The scientists were most likely injured).

P.S If she is dead, what happens to her Pokemon? I mean, Free Salamence...

Well if she survived that I have give her props for being an awesome villian!

Also.....

inb4 emanellburnell sock #78392384 bawwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom