• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think Pokemon Hunter J survived?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she got what she deserved.

But to be honest, I actually felt sorry for her.

She could have done so much... BUT SHE WAS EVIL. NUFF SAID.

:7up::7up:LETS PARTY!:7up::7up:
:7up::7up:J is DEAD!!:7up::7up:

stop saying im dead!!! ur a noob

I don't know how to say this, but...

She's passed on! This villain is no more. Expired and gone to meet her maker's alternative. She's a stiff. Bereft of life. She rests in peace. If she wasn't an animated character, she'd be pushing up daisies! Her metabolic processes are now history. She's off the ship. She's kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the extinct choir invisible!! SHE IS AN EX-VILLAIN!!

PERMANENTLY.

W/thanks to Monty Python

Hunter J is done. Let her go.

They'll come up with a new villain next arc.

Re: good bye hunter J

Maby I lived a harsh life?

stop saying im dead!!! ur a noob

We just need to wait and find out.

2 minutes later HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

You know you just triple posted right? The Multipost/Edit buttons are you friend!

J is done. I agree she was interesting but she got a nice ending. Id be shocked If she came back. There will always be hunters/villains in Pokemon. Let her go and you'll get attached to a new villain.

she turned herself into a gold statue before the blast (i hope).

Re: good bye hunter J

Jumped off into the water, where she would have got caught up in the whirlpool and died?

Uxie and Mesprit gave her her just desserts. I mean, killed by pixies...boy she died a humiliating death xD

no sent salamence out and jumped onto it!

Eh, she might have some psychic pokemon and teleported away =\

SHE IS AN EX-VILLAIN!!

I'd rather say: she's an ex-J.

I too think she's dead. The show somehow grew the beard during the Sinnoh saga, so I think it's time for a character to be killed off permanently. The fact that it happens off-screen softens the thing for kids, but considering what happened to Cyrus and the general atmosphere of the DP series, I firmly believe it's safe to officially propnounce her dead, even if we never see the body.

There will be a clean slate with Gen V.

Hunter J is dead, I don't expect her to be in the next saga.

What do people not understand about clean slates?

team rocket is y

They've been in the show since the begginning. J was a character that was introduced in DP. I think she's dead. IMO its a much better way to give closure to her character then her being arrested

im just saying he is talking about clean slatin people but look at team r there just becoming boring i think they should be stopping aqua and magma rocket lost it's fun

and yeah she is finished

yeah but they will find other ways rocket just wants to kidnap and use ur pokemon bc there rare wth go buy a ferry ticket go across da water and go get uhm

I think she did, and I hope, I loved the episodes she was in they were the best. She always seemed a lot more evil then the other villains.

yeah with a very powerful salamance and she all ways wins

It would be awful if J ended up like this. Note: I recomend that you don't click if you hate or dislike metal or Metallica.

I personally think she survived but she'll be in hiding and we'll never hear from her again. Thats the anime style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom