• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think Pokemon Hunter J survived?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be quite some time before I can comfortably watch the anime again. It may not be until sometime during the next season. I also feel uncomfortable using Uxie and Mesprit in any of my games, or even seeing them. I like them, and wish to get over this feeling, but I just can't. I feel sorry and want to feel sorry for J and the others, but also want to get back to liking Uxie and Mesprit.

Last edited:
Pastaking, your wrong with all this crap about evidence points to her being dead which its stupid nonsense of yours that its not true at all, she have a whole lot more of chance to get out of her ship just before it exploding and this crap about her being dead its not even true at all.

CyanideEspeon,I don't no why you say poor Hunter J when you don't even no if she its dead are alive and you can't make it a fact when she could still be a live.

Last edited:
I think Hunter J's deader than a doornail. Somebody had brought up the possibility that she could have been transported to the dimension that the Galactic Bomb practically opened up a "portal" to, but here's the thing: Hunter J's ship had exploded once it came into contact with the whirlpool, not some other dimension.

But yeah... I think she's dead. As for Cyrus? Kinda hard for me to say... techincally, all Dialga and Palkia did was combine their respective powers of time and space to open up a time/space wormhole into another dimension/world... almost like how the Stargate works in Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, ect. And I think it was just that portal that they destroyed, not the actual dimension that Cyrus had entered... so there's a possibility that he's floating around in his own little world goin' "zomg the pretty colors and it's all MINE!!"
wait maby the hole the pixies came out of were still open and just took J there???

I have to say, it was probably the most spectacular scenes EVER in Pokemon anime history. I hope she didn't actually die, though. I liked her... in a respectable sort of way.

I hate the move Future Sight now, and I'm never teaching Future sight to any of my Pokémon again. Also, it would be much better if J's death was an accident, or she was killed by Cyrus. The reason I constantly defend J and don't think she deserved to be killed is on religious grounds. Flame me all you want for that. I think Arceus should take Uxie and Mesprit's god status away from them until they learn to behave.

Something I do want to mention, though, is that in the games, Future Sight doesn't kill anybody.

Also, the episode of the supposed death was "The Needs of Three."

As for the "accident" thing, maybe Future Sight only went as far as to show those two Pokemon that J and buddies would be in that specific area when the Future Sight would hit. (Not that I can prove that, just saying...)

As for the "accident" thing, maybe Future Sight only went as far as to show those two Pokemon that J and buddies would be in that specific area when the Future Sight would hit. (Not that I can prove that, just saying...)
All the more reason to hate Uxie and Mesprit. And that terrible, terrible move.

I finally watched that segment. While I believe that she could have gotten herself out of the ship last minute, I doubt she escaped the explosion that followed.

Ever since that episode, I have listened to "...And Justice For All" by Metallica 112 times on iTunes, and more on my iPod Touch. I will not watch the anime until the next region. I may even quit watching the anime all together if it distorts justice again.

Last edited:
CyanideEspeon, you don't no if Hunter J its dead she might be alive and stop with this justice crap because it is stupid nonsense, some of you guys need to stop making it a fact that Hunter J its dead which she might likely be alive.

OutRage, you don't no if she didn't make it out of her ship before it blow up and she had a lot of time to get out before the explosion happen, she its a live and well, its really stupid to make it a fact that she its dead when she cloud have gotten away in time.

Re: good bye hunter J

Hunter J was definitely my favourite villain in the Anime yet. So for one of the darkest villains to have one of the darkest ends, makes sense. Only one I can compare to is Cyrus, no one knows if he survived.

we just have to wait and find out. two minuets later "HURRY UP ALL READY I WANT TO KNOW IF IM DEAD!":mad:

I saw that part yesterday. And no, I don't think J survived the impact.

It its really stupid for some of you guys to make it a fact that Hunter J didn't survived which she most likely could have survived the whole thing, also she really wasn't one of the darkest villains and she didn't have a darkest end when she might be alive.

Its possible but I highly doubt it, unless they bring her back as a 5th villian.

but I think dialga and palkia should have killed J, it would have been funny to see diaga and palkia start firing hyper beams at J.

Dialga and Palkia should have killed J its nonsense of your's and it would have never ever happen anyways, we can't make things a fact by saying Hunter J its dead which its not really a fact when she might still be alive.

I am still a little irritated with whoever wrote this episode for ruining nice Pokémon. I am desperately hoping the next legendary trio will be like this:
One that punishes those that have done wrong.
One that punishes those that punish others too harshly.
And I don't know how the third should be, though.

I am still a little irritated with whoever wrote this episode for ruining nice Pokémon. I am desperately hoping the next legendary trio will be like this:
One that punishes those that have done wrong.
One that punishes those that punish others too harshly.
And I don't know how the third should be, though.

As if J didn't have things to atone for >_>

Since when have the pixies been nice Pokemon? What, because they look all cute? Cute =/= nice.

Have you seen what they can do to people? Here's the Horrific myth:

Look not into the Pokémon's eyes.
In but an instant, you'll have no
recollection of who you are.
Return home, but how?
When there is nothing to remember?
Dare not touch the Pokémon's body.
In but three short days, all emotions
will drain away.
Above all, above all, harm not
the Pokémon.
In a scant five days, the offender
will grow immobile in entirety.

Really, what they could have done is much worse. You forget everything so you don't even know why you are dying? Besides, there were greater things at stake and if J wasn't dealt with, she may have become a liability to the heroes in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom