• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think that It is a time for BW023, and BW024, and for the entire banned episodes to appear?

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
As been written in the official bulbagraden website, then in the Japan, they will put these two episodes after the entire XY, and XYZ seasons finish so do you think it is a time for them to appear?

Look to what this picture from the despitee this, TVTokyo until the final line
upload_2016-11-18_22-34-30.png

And what do you think about the other episodes that has been banned ? do you think it is a time for them to release thes episodes such as what they did with the Xy banned episode which I meant "An Undersea Place to Call Home! 海底の城!クズモーとドラミドロ!!or The Undersea Castle! Kuzumo and Dramidoro!!"

upload_2016-11-18_22-39-9.png

I've long since given up on ever seeing the "Lost BW episodes" and have been taking TVTokyo's statements with a grain of salt. It just looks like they're afraid to say no by this point, we've been getting these roundabout statements for over five years now.

I've long since given up on ever seeing the "Lost BW episodes" and have been taking TVTokyo's statements with a grain of salt. It just looks like they're afraid to say no by this point, we've been getting these roundabout statements for over five years now.

Thanks my friend for being the first one who answered in this thread, and Glad that you always answer me in my threads, or in my answers
Secondly, your point are really great point; because yes, we waited a lot of banned episodes for years, and it is appear that we forgot their promise about point this episodes speciality after the new design for Ash, and for the entire Pokemon; so it is difficult for them to back to the past design for only few banned episodes; but really I hope to see these banned episodes specialty the
BW023, and BW024 episodes, and I want to know why Ash only the one who recognized the looker even if he appeared in this episode, and I want to see why the past Team Plasma disappered, and what Happened to the expload that N did, because I have feeling that In this Episode, they will tell us about the expload that each Watchog saw when N did the explosion, and when the entire genesect flee from the place, and finally want to see what the team rocket, and Giovanni want to do in this episode

It has been over 5.5 years since its original air-date. Do you seriously believe it'll ever be aired?

AND Multi Animes such As Tiger Mask, Mahou sensei Negi, they all did a new seasons after year and years; so We want they Finally release them

It would be nice to see them but by this point I'm more excited to see the newer adventures than "what ifs".

Yes, I Also too much excited about New Adventure Sun And moon Was too much exicted with the two episodes, and I can't wait the next week, but I also want them to stay one week, or two weeks for allowing these banned EPISODES to Finally release; so We can See it, and Then AGAIN COMPLETE SUN AND MOON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really become think that the pokemon deserve to the be in Guinness World Records As the most Anime that Has banned episodes, and I thought before minutes about this Point "Imagine That one day the banning reach the Pokemon movies"

If anything, I think it's too late for that.

Late, better than nothing, yes maybe after the new design for Ash, it looks like that there will be no episodes

TVTokyo would thank you to pretend those episode don't exist and that they never said anything about them to begin with.

Besides, at this point it's beyond pointless... :(

Well, BW023, BW024 are so awesome, and I hope that they release.

BESIDES, THERE iare a lot I'd Anime that should been delete from the entire anime Such as Attack if Titan, but they release them, so why pokemon is different

I really become think that the pokemon deserve to the be in Guinness World Records As the most Anime that Has banned episodes, and I thought before minutes about this Point "Imagine That one day the banning reach the Pokemon movies"

WHAT do you think of this idea guys?

Pokemon deserve to be in Guinness, one day maybe the movies will not release

Pokemon deserve to be in Guinness, one day maybe the movies will not release
I'd love the Pokemon anime to be a world record holder, but not for having the most number of banned episodes.

Honestly, the time has passed for this to be aired. I think if it was shown now it would only serve to remind people of the bitter wasted potential.

I'd love the Pokemon anime to be a world record holder, but not for having the most number of banned episodes.

Honestly, the time has passed for this to be aired. I think if it was shown now it would only serve to remind people of the bitter wasted potential.

Thanks for posting and glad to see you again my friend

Well, the idea of recording pokemon in the world record holder came to me after knowing that they stopped muti episodes, speciality after stopping the epsode of XY, and yes, I totally agree about this "he time has passed for this to be aired", but I still hope to see them, speciality the BW 23, and BW24, I feel that this episode deserve to be released

I don't know why the entire Japan always try to stop the episodes from pokemon. Multi animes st be not released such as Attack of Titans

At this point it is too late for unaired episodes to appear. Banned episodes are banned for a reason so we won't see them.

At this point it is too late for unaired episodes to appear. Banned episodes are banned for a reason so we won't see them.

Glac to see you again, and see your another posting in my threads mister Arceus,
Well, Yes it is too late now for these episodes, but Late better than nothing, also the entire Anime should not released some Anime such as Attack of Titans, so why only pokemon.. Furthermore, the time was finished for what happened in that time so they can forget about what happened, forgive the writer, diretors, and let them to release the episodes finally

But mostly yes I am agree with "Banned episodes are banned for a reason so we won't see them", and after the new design for characters in Pokemon Sun And Moon, it is really too much hard for them to back, or stopping two or three weeks from releasing Sun and Moon episodes; because they want to release the banned episoes

Just wait for three or so decades when the franchise becomes so freaking huge that they will screen it as a digital relic in front of a select group of veteran fans for the 50th anniversary event. Either that or someone will steal it from TV Tokyo's hands and sell it for an enormous sum of money before getting caught and sent to prison for the rest of their lives.

Sounds insane, but I actually believe something like that will eventually happen. At least there's more chances for those than TV Tokyo simply airing it at this point.

Really wish Episode 38 get unban as well, so Porygon get a chance of appearing on TV.

Well, I also want to see some pokemon who didn't appear at all such as porygon, his evolves, mew, and some attack also, so I hope that it come out

Thank you very much for answering me, and you picture is one of the past animes that I saw before called "Honō no Dōkyūji: Dodge Danpei"

Just wait for three or so decades when the franchise becomes so freaking huge that they will screen it as a digital relic in front of a select group of veteran fans for the 50th anniversary event. Either that or someone will steal it from TV Tokyo's hands and sell it for an enormous sum of money before getting caught and sent to prison for the rest of their lives.

Sounds insane, but I actually believe something like that will eventually happen. At least there's more chances for those than TV Tokyo simply airing it at this point.

Sorry for late to answer you. Thank you very much for answering me, and nice new avatar

Well, i thought about this idea "Either that or someone will steal it from TV Tokyo's hands and sell it for an enormous sum of money before getting caught and sent to prison for the rest of their lives." by another way which is "Buying the episode from the satoshi the pokemon writer" butter than stealling, but I also hope that they make the episode

It would be nice if they uploaded them to Hulu, but I doubt that will ever happen. What reason do they have, other than pandering to long-time fans? Pocket Monster is unfortunately a series for the lowest common denominator, so decisions outside of the actual production staff to release episodes is out of their hands.

Should banned episodes become available to viewers?
Im of opinion how they should be.

If anything than to fill up gap banning of several pokemon episodes had left behind. Taking away from full viewing experience and way to get whole picture of how storyline and history of pokemon series had been formed.

Many of this episodes either featured pokemon we never saw in anime adventure at all. Such as poor Porygone line(irony is that it was Pikachu thunder which caiused flashy effects, it was never Porygon ending as victim and someone to put blame on), but Jinx as well being highly controversial subject even after all this years. Despite being recolored.

Its pity that some of this pokemon we never get to see properly in action and what they're capable of. Same applies to Kadabra which hasn't been seen since Hoenn properly and even before that appeared very, very rarely duer to whole law issues with Uri Geller.

But its not just about pokemon, but important plotlines and continuity events which took place in some of this removed from existence episodes. Perhaps one of most important ones was Safari zone when Ash caught 30 Tauros. or 2 parter from Unova series(BW23 and 24 episode). Which were supposed to feature direct confrontation between Team Rocket and Team Plasma, whole issues with Meteonite, reappearance of Pierce who just vanished without any explanation etc.

Messing up continuity and flow of storyline due to episodes taking place before, but after that as well being altered to avoid confusion. Killing away suspense builder and what appeared to had potential for really good story.

Keeping this episodes under lock forever is something i hope wont be the case with something so innocent and aimed at kids and older ones who still enoy in this series to bring entertainment and appeal not deserving to forever remain victim and stumbling block. Coming either from unfortunate natural disasters and politic , but moral controversies too(for instance many episodes of Pokemon were banned in South Korea exactly because of reffering to Japanese culture which is sensitive subject there due to relationship between this 2 countries having dark and bad history).

However sometime certain things done in this series tend to be took out of context receiving negative connotations because of that. Or from something small being formed much bigger problem than it was originally imo.

Will this episodes ever be unbanned though? Chances are they wont sadly with Pokemon company being probably afraid and concerned about negative publicity, possible lawsuits and protests unbanning some of this episodes may cause. Especially ones like only time Porygon was featured bringing in danger continuation of pokemon anime because of aftermath which ensued after it got aired originally.

Over some things i guess people cant go over and forget negative experiences coming from that.

So for such episodes im afraid there is no way to see them through legal means(ill admit while its not something to be proud of i managed to find some om internet and watch illegally though).
At least for those who got aired at least once in Japan. Those which never got aired like BW 2 parter there is no hope, any chance to find out what happened i guess.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom