• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think that May should have gotten some Johto specials?

I think a SHITLOAD of old characters have to have some sort of episode, personally.

at least Tracey got a cameo on the opening of Rival Destinies (or so i've heard), simmilar to how he, Misty, May and Gary got one in high touch. But, I'd really like to see a HUGE FUCKING REUNION SPECIAL (although, as The Fighting Misty said, because they fucked up Dawn's episode, it's probably a blessing in disguise that the creators consider old characters dead.)

I want to know how well Brock is doing with studying to be a Pokemon doctor. I want to see Misty in the Pokemon World Tournament, explaining to Ash that ALL the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova gym leaders are battling to become the best. I wanna see Gary show up with a shitload of fossil pokemon, and he and Ash attempt to PWN ALL THE GYM LEADERS in a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ARK, (only for some Tobihax to win, or even better, CYNTHIA!) I wanna see how May and Dawn are going, perhaps they both have to battle in the Johto grand festival again, and they tie, and they go to Unova to show Ash their accomplishments and cheer him on in the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ARK! Dawn would go all fangirl on Gary again, Brock owns all the Unova leaders with his kickass Chansey, Ash would kick Trip and Gary's asses again, only to lose to Cynthia or Misty (fuck having some random beat Ash!)

But, I'm not a writer on the show, so the only way I could see this creation made would be to write a shitty fanfic about it.

I don't see what all of this would have to do with May. If anything May, her brother, family, and her past rivals should have got first choice to have been given specials before. With May, her special could have been done at the time when all of those fillers between the seventh and eighth gym was going on in Sinnoh. The same thing goes for Dawn while the Meowth mini arc was going on. Dawn, Paul, Barry and her rivals could have used the few little episodes they could have given them. But because of how weird the writing was, would it have been any good?
And Dawn's special after DP was over wasn't that bad. I think that if she was to have changed her clothes and traveled with someone it would have been more interesting.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom