• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think they'll do anything special for the 1,000th episode?

It's a Lillie episode, and one that's important to the plot at that, so yeah, it's special.

I'm actually surprised that they remembered this, and i would'nt be surprised if the episode was a special episode.

Get in here guys! @TRNatalie; @ii kanji; @Jeshi; @kantoskies; @Gabo2oo; @SamurottMan; @Dogasu;

DM8qGSAUEAAXqJO.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe they just didn't want to show every Pokemon of theirs. To show everyone of theirs there might seem a bit cluttered.

So, what's exactly they mean by that poster? How is the 1000th episode is related to 2017 Saga International Balloon Fiesta?

It was gonna be a huge crime if Arbok and Weezing were not there. Sad that Victreebel didn’t make the cut

No Beroringa or Pumpjin but that dumb Manene got in? ;-;

I think the reason why they didn't add all of Team Rocket's Pokemon in the poster is because it'll look cluttered wit all of them in it.

My heart skipped a beat seeing Arbok and Weezing, cried when they were released.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom