• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Do you think we'll be getting any old characters from previous games as cameos in Sword and Shield? If so, who would you want to return?

Cynthia said that the summer resort was a friend's house if I recall correctly. She did mention that she has a house in a different Region. Unless this was to reference Unova like Gardenia referenced Rotom's Forms with the Grass-Type Ghost Pokemon. I'm hoping that her house would finally be revealed in Galar.

Also doubt Diantha would appear because of Mega Gardevoir.
If I recall correctly, that friend of Cynthia in Unova was Caitlin.

If I recall correctly, that friend of Cynthia in Unova was Caitlin.
So it was Caitlin that Cynthia was staying with in Unova, so her actual house is still somewhere in the world.

If the Gen 4 Remake does come out next year, then what better to promote it than to have Cynthia appear in Galar and with her living in her house that is somewhere within that region. Makes sense when you think about the universities the UK has that Galar is based on. And if so, she like in Black and White anime would play a role in Sword and Shield.

Last edited:
Cynthia and Steven! Dream time but Lillie or Serena would fit nicely meet them at afternoon tea! :love:

@Kyriaki that’s a great idea Diantha is a great fit. I love her character and model but thought she was a surpassingly weak champion.

Did You saw the trainers in Pokemon masters? I think those are hints

Did You saw the trainers in Pokemon masters? I think those are hints
One leak that predicted Alcremie did say that there would be a facility in Galar called ''Battle All-Stars'' where you battle Protagonists and Rivals from the past. The characters from Gen 4 and 5 will also be given new clothing.

What makes you think that from a Spinoff game?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom