• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think we'll see N in the Unova League?

I love N in the series! But, like I`ll said in prevous post If Touko or Touya won`t be in it were N going to go besides Ash and plus Team Plasmsa hasn`t appered yet!!

N: "Release your Pikachu out of it's Pokeball forever! Mwahahaaha!"

Ash: "'Kay."

I would love to see N in the league.

It'd be great if Ash and N could have some pretty deep conversations before they battled since Ash and N have similar views on how Pokemon should be treated(as friends). I just hope if N is in the league, he WON'T use legendaries. We already know how that turned out in Sinnoh...

I think it would be like, after the whole TP plot, N turns good and participate in the league! And fights against ASh! That would be a great Unova league final!

You know what they could do to spice things up, they could make N be the last opponent Ash battles. He is the only person I could see him losing to that I know of so far, plus, I don't mind him carrying a legendary Pokemon with him either. He is apart Team Plasma, so it would make sense if he didn't want to follow the rules now and then.

N controlling a Legendary is a different thing that a COTD like Tobias controlling one. So I don't mind him fighting with one in the League. In the games he finds himself forced to do certain things to get his message accross, so using a powerful legendary clearly helps.

But then him having that Legendary..what about the other one? In part this ruins the magic that the games presented with Touya/Touko against N.

Still, having him interupt whats basically the Super Bowl equivalent of the Pokemon World is more epic than what he does in the games. :)

I'm reluctant to ponder on this much, to me the whole N deal is to much for the writers to handle for their simple minded little show, I just get the feeling they'll do it all wrong. But who knows..

But then him having that Legendary..what about the other one? In part this ruins the magic that the games presented with Touya/Touko against N.

What if this is the one, the first legendary that Ash catches? If they don't make the connection of Cilan-Reshiram and Iris-Zekrom. Perhaps Ash could get Zekrom? I still don't see the point of it being in the first episode if it has no relevance.

I don't really see N as an important aspect of the Anime Plot, not to Ash's story at the least. No matter how hard Game Freak tries to make Crime syndicates a major deal in the games, ShoPro shrugs it off because to them Pokemon is all about a kid trying to win a Pokemon League.

So no, N nor any of the Plasma Members will appear in the final League Arc, since it was traditionally the grand finale of the current Pokemon series.

Yet it's always a Grand Finale that doesn't feel so grand. The Kanto, Hoenn and even the Sinnoh League ended with on a low tone.

The Kanto League, they didn't know how to handle that. And bland clone Ritchie didn't help matters.

The Hoenn, Meowth in Boots trainer was nice, but this League didn't feel like it tried to achieve it full potential.

The Sinnoh League, it got ruined by Tobias, and it felt rushed.

This for me are reasons as to why include the N plot and why not include the N plot. It can as well make this one of the best tournamets as well as make it one of the worst. But like I said before, I get this feeling it wont turn out so good if attempted.

What if this is the one, the first legendary that Ash catches? If they don't make the connection of Cilan-Reshiram and Iris-Zekrom. Perhaps Ash could get Zekrom? I still don't see the point of it being in the first episode if it has no relevance.

Please no. The reason I say it ruins the magic is that it's gotten ridiculous with how Ash is this uber chosen one, we don't need him to be the Hero of Unova Legends. >_<

Please no. The reason I say it ruins the magic is that it's gotten ridiculous with how Ash is this uber chosen one, we don't need him to be the Hero of Unova Legends. >_<

Oh I see what you are saying now. Maybe they do need to make Hilbert or Hilda into a character in the show. They could be involved in the Team Plasma arc for each of N's appearances. Then they could get the opposite legendary?

Maybe they could add one of the game characters in like they do with one of the Pokemon Rangers. The character they add in could help Ash catch Zekrom/Reshiram or befriend one of them to use against N. Ash might not have to catch one of them as well because you have the option to battle with it in the games.

I think he'll show up in some form, but not play the same role as he does in the games.

Ash will win the league (lasting 15 episodes) and plans to battle the Elite Four in a few days' time, but N intervenes with Reshiram. He immeditealy challenges Ash, and proves quite a challenge with Reshiram. Ash and co. are downtrodden, but thunderclouds form over N's newly-erected castle, and.... Zekrom appears! Kyurem optional.

Come on, admit it. You want this to happen.

I'd love it. N is such an amazing character. If they provide a good storyline for it instead of wasting three episodes on a goddamn battle, it could be very heartfelt.

15 episodes?

Do not want

That's way too long for this show

Perhaps but IDK, the Sinnoh League was 7 episodes (excluding DP182) and though the important battles were there it still felt rushed a little bit... is there some happy medium?

I wouldn't mind if the Isshu league was longer than the other league. It always seems like they're rushing through the leagues so that they can hurry and get to the end of the series. I hope they take their time with the Isshu League and good good justice to N's character, same with Ghetsis.

i'd give it 10 episodes actually, i think its not THAT long, but not THAT shabby either...

I wouldn't mind if the Isshu league was longer than the other league. It always seems like they're rushing through the leagues so that they can hurry and get to the end of the series. I hope they take their time with the Isshu League and good good justice to N's character, same with Ghetsis.

Well since there's no contests this region we could get more episodes on the league and connecting N to the plot would be a perfect way. What they could do is continue Team Plasma/N plot to the next series and have N win the battle in the league. Than they could be rivals for both series and it would solve who would be Ash's rival next series too.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom