• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think/would you like N to appear?

はりそん

Formerly koolhk^_^
Reaction score
I have seen some comments which surprisingly enough think that N won't be appearing at all during the "Best Wishes" saga even though he is technically the Team Plasma leader.
So do you think, would you like him to appear?

I personally think N would be an interesting character and he would be a great character to open up the Team Plasma storyline, it would be interesting to see what he thinks of Pikachu and Ash^_^

I don't see why he wouldn't appear, considering that Giovanni, Archie, Maxie and Cyrus have all appeared.

Of course, Giovanni, Cyrus, Archie, Maxie all appeared.

Edit:Wow, seems like we have telepathy.

N would be awesome. He isn't just a "friendly rival", but a friendly villain, who loves his Pokemon just like Ash. And I REALLY want to see Ash revealing Team Plasma's hypocrisy.

By the way, I would also like to see Geechisu. HE is the actual evil mastermind behind N.

I would rather have them interrupting the League like in the games, so Ash is not a "loser" and game events are referenced.

I'm pretty sure they're not going to leave out the leader of the saga's villainous team! Especially given that Sakaki has already referenced the existence of the team, I doubt that they'll get less focus than any of the other evil teams, and if we're lucky, they'll get more!

"The big reveal" is Geechisu's actual plan.
Ultimately both N and Team Plasma are his pawns to <spoiler>
be the sole owner of Pokemon in Isshu.

N is great, and they should have him appear in the same way he does in Game.

He appears to be friendly enough until he trys to persuade Iris, Dento and Ahs to release their Pokémon. Why wouldn't he appear?

"The big reveal" is Geechisu's actual plan.
Ultimately both N and Team Plasma are his pawns to <spoiler>
be the sole owner of Pokemon in Isshu.

More like:
To be the only organization to own pokemon and to rule the world with them, similar to Giovanni's goal.

Doesn't Geechisu say
that he didn't care about the Team at all?

Well he did say
He wants to rule Issuh with those monsters, and most likely the world if he have too.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom