• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you want Knight Pokémon University back?

Do you want Knight Pokémon University back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what we've most needed from the beginning was a way to keep battles from becoming god-modding contests. In fact, I think I even interrupted a battle and called a confab to discuss the problem.

The trouble there is that the GMs are too lazy/busy to actually referee battles. If we can fix that problem, the whole battle system can pretty much be resolved.

If I joined in it, I'd definitely try to become a ref xD I'm fairly active.

Just as I'd heard it was closing I decided to see what exactly it was. I wish I'd gotten the chance to try it out.
That makes two of us. By the time I worked up the courage to poke my head inside, it was being closed down. I'd like to give it a shot, if it were to come back. (And if I could get my hubby off the freaking PC every once in a while...!)

Well, folks, it's happening. We're rebooting the RP. It could take a while to plan everything, though, so don't expect it to actually open anytime soon. Thanks for your feedback.

Well, folks, it's happening. We're rebooting the RP. It could take a while to plan everything, though, so don't expect it to actually open anytime soon. Thanks for your feedback.

Well, that's definitely good!

I'm glad to hear that! I can't wait! :)

Yeah, it looks like a total reboot at the moment. The previous versions are still archived and probably will be viewable, though, and I'm hoping we can have the last version remain playable by those signed up at the time.

That's great news, hopefully I'll be back online in full swing after my exams in time for the reopening.

Id actually want to have this back again. I had a Pokemon character in mind for awhile now.

I feel like my disappearance(s) were one of the most defining last moments for kpu. I sincerilly apologize for my unreliability and my lack of responsibility. Since i left, I've become part of a few major things and my studies/work have kept me fairly busy as well.

I'm writing this to say that nothing would make me more happy than to help rebuild what i helped to destroy. I really am sorry glitch, for letting you down, and to the rest of you for leaving you villainless.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you all.

KPU sounds interesting... I only joined bulbagarden a little while ago, but I'd really like to join the RP...

KPU, the first rp on this site i actually kidna got into alot, I would LOVE to see it back, it was pretty fun and made for good Role Play...

Yes For Me

*EDIT* After looking through this post and seeing a reboot is happening, im glad to see that. Hopefully it will be just as good as it was before

Is there anything that you guys want to return? No promises, but we will take your opinions into consideration.

This is my first time on the RP Games and this Knight Pokemon University sounds really interesting! Can anybody join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom