• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you want to see Kanto in Gen V?

Kanto in V?

• Total voters

Articwolf10

Reaction score
I've been curies about this... Kanto has been in every Gen besides Gen V. Personally I'm getting sick of Kanto... it's gotten so old. Maybe I'd like to see it in a Gen or 2... but not V because I think R/S will be the remake this Gen... but that's just me.

So do you want to see Kanto in this Gen?

I do want to see Kanto in generation V but I think it would be hard to include it. Maybe it could be visited in the RS remakes after defeating the Elite Four like in Gold, Silver, Crystal, Heart Gold and Soul Silver but if that happens I think the levels of the trainers would be lower than in the original games. The Mewtwo event may show that Kanto will not be included because Mewtwo has previously only be available in Cerulean Cave.

Last edited:
Yes, I want it to be in at least one gen v game. I'm hoping we'll just be able to re-visit it, no R/B/G remakes (again).

I'm not sure, but all I can say is, some younger fans are probably going to question which genoration Pikachu is from afterawile. XD;

Of course, we can't forget that Kanto EXSISTS in geno 4 simply due to the fact that it was, indeed, a part of the orrigional johto games. and removing it wouldnt of solved anything.

Ahh...it is puzzling when you think about it. o_O; a genoration when kanto WONT re-apper? hmmn...

I wonder how they would fit it in though.

I guess, as Magmortar123 stated, a re-viset after the Hoenn Elite 4...might work.
;)

it might be a plesent suprise to SOME newer fans too (like ones who never got to play hg/ss). A nice pokemon history lesion, prehaps? :3

I guess I might end up voting yes...because it could fix up some geno 3 screw-ups. FR/LG weren't very good re-makes IMO, that, and, the Hoenn Elite 4 was also just too under-powered...This could fix a lot of stuff! Maybe we outta hope Nintendo see's this? XD'

Kanto's kinda the REAL heart and soul of all of pokemon (tho ya can't ditch johto)...for teh heck of it. I'm picking yes. xD;

I'm not sure, but all I can say is, some younger fans are probably going to question which genoration Pikachu is from afterawile. XD;

Of course, we can't forget that Kanto EXSISTS in geno 4 simply due to the fact that it was, indeed, a part of the orrigional johto games. and removing it wouldnt of solved anything.

Ahh...it is puzzling when you think about it. o_O; a genoration when kanto WONT re-apper? hmmn...

I wonder how they would fit it in though.

I guess, as Magmortar123 stated, a re-viset after the Hoenn Elite 4...might work.
;)

it might be a plesent suprise to SOME newer fans too (like ones who never got to play hg/ss). A nice pokemon history lesion, prehaps? :3

People who started Gen V will most likley get HG/SS maybe have a Yellow remake in Gen VI but let Hoenn shine instead of Kanto

^ Your right...Hoenn really does need more attension, barely anyone seems to notice Blaziken or Swampert even exsist anymore.

I need to think outside the box a bit more. xD; Much sorries...

I think a side story with Dialgla/Palkia could work after winning the game, though. But Hoenn does need...*much* more spotlight, and anyways, Kanto does get enouth...*more than enouth really o_O;*

I loved Hoenn anyways. They could probably power up the elite 4 maybe after Rayquaza is caught too? ;) (for the re-makes yeah)

Again i should watch what i say. But the poster above me may be right...Hoenn needs more lovin'. :|

Its okay if others don't agree to this too though. But yeah..I pretty much started with Hoenn, in a way, it hurts a bit...*to end the post now with that*

*i guess nintendo calls all shots, though. hopefully they'll find a way that'll work out well and maybe be totally hoenn all the way!^^*

I don't want to see it at all. It wasn't a great region, and, to be honest, I wouldn't miss it if it never appears again. Maybe we'll get to visit the Sevii Islands in the Gen III remakes, which would (kinda) count as Kanto. That region gets too much notice, anyway - there are other regions that are much better, and Hoenn is definitely one of them.

No. There isn't much variation in Kanto or Johto. They're too bland compared to the new games' regions.

No way. We've seen enough Kanto. Four generations is enough. It's time to abandon the basics.

We don't have to include the region, but some minor Easter eggs that are throwbacks to Gen I and Gen II would be nice.

I agree I want to see Kanto have a rest and maybe appear in Gen VI a Yellow Remake or something... then have Sinnoh remakes in Gen VII

Only if kanto and johto appear in their own orginal game.B/W Kanto and jhoto has changed, a lot of the settlements have now grown larger

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom