• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

do you watch any twitch streams?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
NO PROMOTION PLEASE

I'm curious as that what streams you guys watch on twitch if any, I usually watch speedruns of rpgs, and sometimes mario, but I also watch my friends from various communities, and I USED to watch twitchplayspokemon but stuff I don't wanna talk about happened.

I subscribe to Twitch users kungfufruitcup (Kirby 64/Splatoon speedrunner turned casual streamer), SuperMCGamer (owner/producer of Zeldathon, member of the Mindcrack network, former Yoshi's Island speedrunner), and jyggy11 (member of the Zeldathon team). I used to watch a lot of speedrunning, mostly Pokemon and Super Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy, but nowadays I'll mostly only tune into my subscribed channels or DailyMafia, as well as the occasional competitive Pokemon or Smash tournament.

I subscribe to Twitch users kungfufruitcup (Kirby 64/Splatoon speedrunner turned casual streamer), SuperMCGamer (owner/producer of Zeldathon, member of the Mindcrack network, former Yoshi's Island speedrunner), and jyggy11 (member of the Zeldathon team). I used to watch a lot of speedrunning, mostly Pokemon and Super Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy, but nowadays I'll mostly only tune into my subscribed channels or DailyMafia, as well as the occasional competitive Pokemon or Smash tournament.
The only mario speedruns I watch are mario 3, although I do wanna watch sunshine runs and pokemon I only watch 4thgengamer. I stick to final fantasy and dragon quest speedruns mainly, the likes of highspirits, muttski, cereth, royzoga, kyoslilmonster, and a bunch of other dudes you probably haven’t heard of. For casual streams I watch galacticelliot who’s a good friend of the aforementioned 4thgengamer, as well as joe ziega (great voice actor btw)

The only mario speedruns I watch are mario 3, although I do wanna watch sunshine runs and pokemon I only watch 4thgengamer. I stick to final fantasy and dragon quest speedruns mainly, the likes of highspirits, muttski, cereth, royzoga, kyoslilmonster, and a bunch of other dudes you probably haven’t heard of. For casual streams I watch galacticelliot who’s a good friend of the aforementioned 4thgengamer, as well as joe ziega (great voice actor btw)
I was never a big fan of the super top-level SMS speedrunners like Samuraiman and AverageTrey, moreso the more personable up-and-comers, like 360Chrism, SnarfyBobo, and Firedragon. Pokemon-wise I used to watch a lot of werster and Gunnermaniac, but I've grown to appreciate the latter more than the former as their personality has changed to become a bit more kind in general. 360Chrism has also become more of a Pokemon speedrunner these days, so there's that as well.

been watching a lot of highspirits do dragon quest as part of a thing he calls Dragon ConQuest, you can donate, use bits, or channel points to make his game easier or harder on him as well as do other memes like name the hero or a waifu bidwar for 5 and 11, and console bidwar for 6, 7, and 8.
it's been really fun seeing him get utterly wrecked by the RNG.

Yes, but I will admit I have a hard time staying for very long, for some reasons streams get boring to me very quickly.

eh, kinda. i follow a bunch of people, but now i only really watch narpy's streams of minecraft or something, since i find it as a good substitute to music when drawing or writing.

I don't watch streamers live that often, but I like watching people play Mario games. Mostly SM64 runners and Mario Maker.

But I prefer to watch the full stream uploads on youtube instead. I just find youtube easier to navigate than Twitch's archive (especially on mobile), and I don't really like hopping into a stream midway in with no idea as to what's happening.

I used to watch some pokétubers years ago. Now I follow Bob Ross' one from time to time.
I prefer to watch stream releases on youtube and take my time with things.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom