• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Doctor Floptopus's Totally Bastard UK Politics Mafia-style Game II: Brexit Edition

Your Stance on Brexit

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Floptopus

Co-ordinator of Chaos
Reaction score
Mafia Banner 2.png

Disclaimer: While I have made every effort to keep my personal bias out of this game, some may remain. I am anti-brexit and left wing, so please bear that in mind while reading PMs and FT.
Credit for flavour poetry goes to my friends in the CCVG Youth Brass Band, a very... Creative bunch.
Hi there, you applying to run for election? Sure, just let me check over the paperwork.
That seems all set. This document here explains the laws surrounding the election. We suggest all new candidates familiarise themselves with these laws.
You're not a new candidate, you say? Well, I suggest you read this anyway. We don't want to incur another party fine, do we?
1. Candidates may only speak using the secure servers provided by the Queen. All other communication is strictly prohibited.
2. In the polling station, you may introduce yourselves however you wish, including by name. However, sharing of sensitive paperwork such as your role PM is strictly prohibited and will result in your being banned from running.
3. All existing laws of Britain, The War Room and Bulbagarden still apply, with the exception of editing posts. You can edit what you like, except for votes. Don't edit votes. It confuses the Queen.
4. Queen Flop makes the rules and is permitted to change them at her discretion. You thought this was a democracy? You thought wrong.
5. No unpleasantries. Don't let debates get too heated.
6. This is a Bastard election. Some people may defect to other parties, and the Queen may say and do what she pleases.
7. Don't go quiet. If you leave the polling station for more than 48 hours, we will try to contact you. If you don't return within another 24 hours, we will give your position to another prospective candidate.
8. The voting machine only registers votes made in Bold. Please unvote if you change your mind or your new vote won't count and you may still be charged.
9. Have fun! This is not a real election, anyway. It is part of an elaborate illusion of freedom created by your true ruler, Queen Flop.
If you're part of a major political party, I'll let you know where your party conference will be held when I hand back your completed paperwork. Until then, here's your polling card.
1. @Rainbow Cloud
2. @Zexy
3. @Jsach
4. @Elementar
5. @Sword Master
6. @CheffOfGames
7. @returnofMCH
8. @Pika_pika42

Subs:
1. @SoaringDylan
Hold on a second, there's one thing missing. What's your favourite Eurovision song? It's very important that you attach that at the bottom of your application form. It shows you've read everything correctly.
Thank you, and may the odds be ever in your favour!​

Last edited:
I'll join. My favorite Eurovision song is "The Living Life" by Nornaas. It's a great song, I'll link it here:

Of course... If you want a real Eurovision song I'll go with "Waterloo" by ABBA.

In please. My favourite Eurovision song is Tonight Again, because it was Australia's first entry into the show.

in
also I'll say the english beat, as I love new wave music.
wait that's not eurovision, of which I've never heard any of it. so uh..........

Last edited:
The 20 days for this game's signups are up.
Flop has requested that we cancel it as she wouldn't like to cut these many roles to get it started.
Apologies to everyone who signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom