• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 5- 13/04/13

@Mijzelffan; You didn't answer my question. Did this person get another message saying that I supposedly targeted someone for a kill

This person didn't check you last night. It was merely a ploy to get you to not make the kill. Forcing the other mafia (assuming the game was made up of four) to make the kill instead. Unfortunately, investigating the suspect he/she had in mind didn't give us any results. I'm thinking Pokemad might have roleblocked him/her like he did Kidbeano for not apparent reason at all. The bottom line is, you are still confirmed mafia in at least four or five people's eyes. Being x1 lynch proof doesn't help your case either.

What makes you think I'm one time? I never said how many times I'm lynch proof.

Vote: Yatagarasu

We could be wasting time but honestly I am out of any other ideas...

We didn't need to check you again - we've already seen you attempt to kill me. If you don't get lynched again tonight, then I can only assume you're lynchproof until all other mafia are dead, which would be incredibly annoying.

Well that sucks, but tbh I wasn't helping in the slightest! XD Go on fellow townies, you can win!

A little confused by this all but

Simply put CF, KidBeano, Mijz, and this supposed ally of there's lied and never planned on giving me a chance.

There's no "chance" to give.

Let's put it this way: This ally's role is that they can investigate someone and receive any system messages they have either received from the host, given to the host, or posted in QTs. They investigated you on Night 3, and they received that a message you gave was "Kill: KidBeano". If they had investigated you Night 4, your argument is that they would not have received anything. However, if they hadn't have received anything and you confirmed that you did not send in any message, then you're confirming their legitimacy, which then confirms the legitimacy of the kill message you sent, which implies you're mafia.

As it stands, either you're lying, or this other person is lying. You're the scummier person, so we will lynch you first. If you turn out to be town, then we will lynch this other person. It's basic mafia strategy.

A little confused by this all but

Simply put CF, KidBeano, Mijz, and this supposed ally of there's lied and never planned on giving me a chance.

There's no "chance" to give.

Let's put it this way: This ally's role is that they can investigate someone and receive any system messages they have either received from the host, given to the host, or posted in QTs. They investigated you on Night 3, and they received that a message you gave was "Kill: KidBeano". If they had investigated you Night 4, your argument is that they would not have received anything. However, if they hadn't have received anything and you confirmed that you did not send in any message, then you're confirming their legitimacy, which then confirms the legitimacy of the kill message you sent, which implies you're mafia.

As it stands, either you're lying, or this other person is lying. You're the scummier person, so we will lynch you first. If you turn out to be town, then we will lynch this other person. It's basic mafia strategy.

A role that actually shows the mafia message saying "KILL: x-player" seems impossible don't you think. I know spys get messages from QTs but getting the name of a kill seems fake which alone should be proof enough that your other person is lying.

A role that actually shows the mafia message saying "KILL: x-player" seems impossible don't you think. I know spys get messages from QTs but getting the name of a kill seems fake which alone should be proof enough that your other person is lying.

It's any messages that the player sends to the host or receives. If you give orders to kill someone to the host, they will hear about it if they check you on that night, which is exactly what happened. We'll see if this person is lying when your alliance is revealed.

What makes you think I'm one time? I never said how many times I'm lynch proof.

Anymore than 1x would be kind of OP. We'll find out soon if your lynch goes through or not.

Voting locked, update pending.

1) @Mijzelffan;
3) @Soulmaster;
4) @Setra;
5) @Parma;
6) @jda95;
7) @Paperhorse;
12) @Greece;
13) @CrackFox;
16) @Yatagarasu;
17) @KidBeano;
18) @m0ckingbird20;
Unfazed by the recent failed lynch, the town were adamant they'd got the right person. "I'm telling you, I'm innocent, why don't you believe me?" came the target's protests. The town were not so easily fooled and moved in for the kill.

Dear Yatagarasu,

doctor-who-spoilers-silence-431x300.jpg

You are The Silence

An alien race that has been secretly manipulating humanity since the beginning of time and using it to their advantage and personal progression. You did this by using your strange ability to wipe yourselves from the persons memory, if they broke eye contact.You also posses hypnotic powers, and it is also implied that the Silence are behind the 1967 Moon landing. You tried to kill the eleventh Doctor because of an ancient prophecy about a question being asked that shouldn’t be answered, that question being “Doctor who?”

Using your ability to remove yourself from the memory of a target and your hypnotic ability which you use to make those you want do your bidding, you can use this to your advantage, giving you a Lynch Immunity.

As such, once per game you can survive a lynch.

You are aligned with the Mafia
To win, your faction must equal numbers of the Town

Also, due to him being busy and the hosts being unable to find a sub:

Dear Soulmaster,

z02lexs.png

You are Captain Jack Harkness

You are a Time Agent/Con Man from the 51st century, eventually bumping into the ninth Doctor and Rose during the London Blitz. You died on Satellite Five whilst defending it from an oncoming Dalek attack. You were later revived and accidently given immortality by Rose Tyler when she became the Bad Wolf after looking into the heart of the TARDIS. Eventually you left the Doctor as a companion and started to work for Torchwood.

Because of your immortality, you are not easy to kill. Because of this, you have a Nightkill Immunity.

You can survive one nightkill.

You are aligned with the Town
Lynch all players aligned with the Mafia to win.​

Yatagarasu has died, she was mafia.

Soulmaster has died, he was town.

It is now night 5. You may send in any actions.

dang it my dad had the computer for the entire day phase ;__;

1) @Mijzelffan;4) @Setra;
5) @Parma;
6) @jda95;
7) @Paperhorse;
12) @Greece;
13) @CrackFox;
17) @KidBeano;
18) @m0ckingbird20;

Another night fell and another night the town spent fearing for their lives. Evil turned up outside to a woman's house. She lay sound asleep, confident in her safety tonight. How could she have known? She called out for help to the only thing that could have saved her - appearing when you need it most and getting you out of trouble. Luckily it had listened, and as soon as her bedroom door was forced down, she was no-where to be seen.

No-one has died

It is now day 6, you may continue voting.

jda95 is mafia. He tried to kill me last night but failed because I was protected.

Vote: jda95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom