• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Doctor Who Mafia - Game over- Town win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doctor Who Mafia - Day 5- 13/04/13

vote: jda95

Was told he was mafia.

Vote: jda95

Voting locked, update pending!

1) @Mijzelffan;
2) @jokool;
3) @Soulmaster;
4) @Setra;
5) @Akuraito;/ @Parma;
6) @jda95;
7) @Paperhorse;
8) @Flame_;
9) @GliscorMan;
10) @Buoy;
11) @Spectrum Achromatic;
12) @Greece;
13) @CrackFox;
14) @Neon Borealis;
15) @Pokémad;
16) @Yatagarasu;
17) @KidBeano;
18) @m0ckingbird20;

After the recently successful mafioso lynch, the town wasted no time moving onto their next target. After a tip-off, one member made an accusation and that's all it took for the town to band together and vote.

Dear jda95

doctor-who-the-master-460x259.jpg

You are The Master

You are a renegade Time Lord and the Doctor’s arch-nemesis. Originally childhood friends with the Doctor, you were made to look into the Time Vortex through an Untempered Schism as an act of initiation at the age of eight. The Time Vortex drove you mad and you became a major recurring enemy for the Doctor, with your latest plot being an attempt to lead an alien invasion on planet Earth whilst running for Prime Minister under the alias Harold Saxon.

Because of your highly charismatic and persuasive nature, as well as your ruthlessness, you are the Godfather.

If you are investigated by the cop, you will appear as town.

You are aligned with the Mafia
To win, your faction must equal numbers of the Town
jda95 has died, he was mafia

Every member of the mafia has been eliminated. The town has won!

Because he survived to the end of the game, m0ckingbird20 has won!

Dear Mijzelffan,

kOXMCzS.png

You are Mickey Smith

Previous mechanic boyfriend of Rose Tyler and current husband to Martha Jones, originally you showed signs of resentment to the Doctor as he whisked your girlfriend away, leaving her unexplained absence to be blamed on you as suspected murder. Eventually, after a brief stint as a companion of the Doctor, you decide to work for UNIT, where you meet your wife, Martha Jones, and work as freelance alien investigating duo.

Because of the way the ninth Doctor occasionally looked down on you, you are eager to show your worth and work extra hard to show you’re not useless. Thus, you are the Double Voter.

Your vote will count as two.

You are aligned with the Town
Lynch all players aligned with the Mafia to win.​

Dear Setra,

River-Song-Silence-in-the-Library.jpg

You are River Song

You are first shown as an Archeologist in the 50th century, and you sacrifice yourself to save the tenth Doctor and his at the time companion, Donna Noble. Eventually you were imprisoned for twelve thousand consecutive life sentences at the Stormcage facility for killing a “great man”. You also marry the eleventh Doctor and reveal that Amy Pond and Rory Williams are your biological parents, and that you were also a childhood friend to them.

Because of your Vortex Manipulator, you are able to leave the Stormhold facility when you choose. Because of this, you are the Commuter.

As such, once per game you can leave for three phases. This will prevent any actions working against you, and you will also be immune to kills. To do this, send a PM to the hosts in the form
Night #: Commute
And you will leave the town. You can do this either night or day, and it will take effect in the next phase.

Dear Parma,

tumblr_m1vi4eHk511r8aaiv.jpg

You are Martha Jones

You are the second companion of the Tenth Doctor, and the first companion of the revived series to depart through choice. After leaving the Doctor, you went on to work for UNIT and eventually became a freelance alien fighter with your husband, Mickey Smith.

Because of your involvement with UNIT and the Osterhagen Project (consisting of strategically placed nuclear warheads to be used to destroy planet Earth, and prevent the suffering of humanity if there are no other options available), you are the Bomb.

If you die, you will bring someone down with you. If you are nightkilled, your killer will die, and if you are lynched a player will be picked randomly from who voted for you, and they will die too.

Dear Paperhorse,

4jKdXv1.png

You are the TARDIS
“Time and Relative Dimension in Space”

You are the sentient spaceship of the Doctor, and possibly the last TARDIS in existence. You were stolen from a museum on the planet Gallifrey by the first Doctor. (Although it is revealed that you in fact stole the Doctor). Although occasionally unreliable, the Doctor loves you nonetheless, going so far as to stroke you and call you “sexy”.

Because of your impressive shielding used to travel through time and space and protect passengers from enemy fire, you are the Doctor.

Every night, you can protect someone from all nightkills. Send the hosts a pm in the form of
Night #
Protect: Player

and they will be protected.

Lynch all players aligned with the Mafia to win.

Dear Greece,

doctor_who_the_snowmen_14.jpg

You are Clara Oswin Oswald

You are the latest companion of the eleventh Doctor and the most intriguing, as you have appeared as the same woman during different time periods, as well as dying more than once. Not much else is known about you, except you have been shown to have an intelligence almost rivalling the Doctors, as well as a fondness for making soufflés.

Because you were converted into a Dalek after crash landing on the Dalek Asylum, you are the Miller.

If you are investigated by the cop, you will appear as mafia.

Dear CrackFox,

Elisabeth-Sladen.jpg

You are Sarah Jane Smith

You are the journalist companion of the third and fourth Doctor, and possibly the most trusted of all companions. You have met nine of the Doctor's incarnations, and because of this and your experiences with the Doctor, you are given the task of Defender of the Earth. You have an adopted son, Luke, and with him, K-9 and two of Luke’s school friends, you investigate alien sightings in the spin off show, The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Because of your inquisitive nature and history as a journalist, you are the Journalist.

Every night you choose a player and whatever messages they receive from or send to the hosts, you will also receive. Send a PM to the hosts in the form
Night #
Research: Player

And you will receive any messages that they receive from or send to the hosts at the end of the phase.

Dear Kidbeano,

tumblr_mavvuxdL1F1rfbe3io1_500.jpg

You are Donna Noble

You are final companion of the tenth Doctor and “described to be the most important woman in all of creation”. By absorbing some regeneration energy from the tenth Doctor’s dismembered hand, you became the “DoctorDonna”, a human with the mind of a Time Lord. Eventually the stress of the Time Lord knowledge in a Human body caused your body to overload, and the tenth Doctor was forced to wipe your memories of him and your travels with him to save your life.

Because the Doctor was forced to wipe your memory of him to save your life, you are the Amnesiac.

Once per game you can inherit the role of a dead player. To do this, send a PM to the hosts in the form
Inherit role of: Player
And by the turn of the next phase, you will inherit their role.

Lynch all players aligned with the Mafia to win.

Dear m0ckingbird20,

Lady_Cassandra.jpg

You are Lady Cassandra

You meet the ninth Doctor and Rose aboard Platform one, where you and the rest of the passengers witnessed the eventual destruction of planet Earth in the year five billion. You were originally born a male, but altered this, as well as extended your life by undergoing seven hundred and eight plastic surgeries. Because of how fragile you are, you must be moisturised regularly to keep your skin from drying out and cracking, so you created a servant called Chip to perform this task.

Because of how self absorbed, your desire to live and your lack of compassion, you are desperate to live and will do anything you can to ensure your survival. This makes you the the Survivor.

You are aligned with Yourself
To win you must survive until the end of the game.​

Thanks for playing! Quicktopics and such will be made available later.

Last edited:

@CrackFox; it's good that we formed an alliance because you know, us Smiths gotta stick together! (I've been dying to use that ever since you told me your powers :3) Good game town!

Why Cassandra though, why not someone like Jackie Tyler or even that women who paired with the silence?

Heehee, see Mijz, I said Cassandra might be in it! :3

Great job everyone, and commiserations to the mafia. Considering CrackFox caught 3 of you with her role, I'd say you were very unlucky. If we'd have lost CF quite early, it could have been a very different game.

Thanks to the hosts, this was definitely a fun one. And psh, the TARDIS as a role? Cheap much ;)

Maybe now people will see that trying to be confirmed innocent doesn't mean you're mafia; being confirmed innocent is pretty useful thing you can strive for if you're town as well :3

Also I was sure Wilfred was gonna be in this game. Too bad he wasn't.

Well, good job, guys! I have bad luck as cop, but you guys seemed to manage just fine without me.

Yay! Even though I just jumped on bandwagons after day 2.

That was a really fun game. I've never been a journalist before. My alliance with Mijzelffan, Kidbeano and Paperhorse was the most productive one i've ever been a part of. I'd say luck got us through this. We were sure mocking was mafia, glad Paperhorse advised me to check jda95. I was thinking of checking Greece at one point and with the miller thing, that would have turned out badly.

Thanks for letting me play. Good job @Froakie; and @PkmnGreen;. It was a great game.

I was thinking of checking Greece at one point and with the miller thing, that would have turned out badly.

Unless you mean have kidbeano check greece it wouldn't have made much of a difference since she wouldn't have sent any pm's.

Unless you mean have kidbeano check greece it wouldn't have made much of a difference since she wouldn't have sent any pm's.

Yeah I meant 'we'. Every decision was pretty much collective.

A brief explanation as to how and why we got the people we did.

Jokool: I tried to form an alliance with Jokool. He replied with a suspicious PM and a suspicious claim. That got us suspecting him and made us more than happy to jump on his lynch bandwagon.

Neon: Mijzelffan advised me to check Neon.
[09/04/2013 17:34:05] Hayley: who should I investigate tonight?
[09/04/2013 17:34:58] Jasper: I'd say someone who was rather active yesterday but ended up not voting jokool
[09/04/2013 17:35:07] Jasper: iirc neon borealis is one of those persons
[09/04/2013 17:37:41] Hayley: ah ok
From that we gathered he was a rolecop and that instantly made us believe he was likely mafia.

Yata: After looking back through her posts and noticing how little she questioned the confirmed guilty parties, I sensed a scummy vibe and decided to check her. I found out she had instructed the hosts to kill Kidbeano that night. That was her confirmed.

jda95. We were going to go with a random on this one. After investigating mocking and getting no results the day before. Paperhorse suggested jda95. I investigated him that night and was told he had instructed the hosts to kill me :/
[14/04/2013 23:21:15] Claire: okay
[14/04/2013 23:21:22] Claire: why dont you check jda maybe?
[14/04/2013 23:25:25] Hayley: yeah, i'll check Joel
[14/04/2013 23:25:36] Hayley: been wondering about him

That was basically it. A mixture of luck and some intuition. Everyone we chose, we pretty much had a reason for. The only person who we weren't convinced about was jda95. Although me and Paperhorse had spoke about him previously and said he was one to watch.

I don't think the game was OP. We just took some risks and they paid off. Trusting eachother was the biggest risk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom